8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Another eBay Gripe

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another eBay Gripe
Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted October 08, 2018 04:46 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's something new from eBay.
I always keep "My eBay" on a tab and when I click it says "Hello Maurice". A nice greeting. [Smile]
But lately although the greeting is there, the site will not accept any action and finally asks me log in even when it already welcomes me.
Have other eBayer experienced this new annoyance? [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Maurice

|  IP: Logged

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2018 05:36 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Not come across that one; I have saved saved some favourite sellers, but don't know how to locate the list. I don't receive updates, and I have to go through past purchases to find the seller, then go on to their home page.

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted October 08, 2018 05:42 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert
I don't think we are talking about the same thing.
If you have saved a favourite, and you're using Windows, click on the top right hand corner on the Star, this allows you to view favourites, feeds and history.

--------------------
Maurice

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't saved it in Windows. Ebay allows you to Follow favourite sellers, but I don't know how to locate the list of those I am following?

Greg Perry
Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2018 10:23 AM      Profile for Greg Perry   Email Greg Perry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robert,
When you are signed in to ebay, in the upper right hand corner you will see "My ebay". Hover your cursor over this and you will then see a drop down list of several choices. Near the bottom of this drop down list will be "Saved Sellers". If you click on this, then you will see a list of the sellers you have saved. From there, you can click on the items for sale by each seller. Maybe this is helpful...
[Smile]

Robert Crewdson
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 08, 2018 02:39 PM      Profile for Robert Crewdson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks very much Greg.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC