8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » The new issue of The Reel Image

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new issue of The Reel Image
Barry Attwood
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 09, 2018 05:51 AM      Profile for Barry Attwood   Email Barry Attwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got my copy, so I must issue a health and safety warning, to those with a dicky heart or a nervous disposition, please be warned (although the lovers of good old fashioned horror may find it mild!) that as I feared (Steve told me he was doing this, it's all his fault!) Mr. Osborne has gone ahead and published some shocking pictures at the bottom of page 5, please be aware that any malady suffered from looking at said pictures is not my fault, and you should take it up with Mr. Osborne, but you have been warned!

All joking aside it's a great read, with articles and reviews, with colour pages too, well worth subscribing too!

|  IP: Logged

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted October 09, 2018 09:34 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry Barry, the only person I see in that picture is Adrienne Barbeau! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 09, 2018 09:38 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeeze!

-You guys had to pick the instant I'm a few weeks late re-subscribing! [Wink]

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

David Hardy
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2018 03:49 PM      Profile for David Hardy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just got my copy Barry but which one is you ? [Big Grin] [Smile]

--------------------
" My equipment's more important than your rats. "

Bill Brandenstein
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 10, 2018 07:30 PM      Profile for Bill Brandenstein   Email Bill Brandenstein   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh dear. Almost had a coronary! [Wink]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC