8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Halloween 2018

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Halloween 2018
Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted November 01, 2018 01:48 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My son Darrin and I had a lot of fun setting up the decorations and the projection window for this years Halloween night. The kids and the adults love it. Some of the little kids told their parents that they just wanted to stay and watch the "TV". I heard Darrin telling them a couple of times that it wasn't a TV [Smile] They didn't care... what ever it was...they wanted to watch it. Very cute.

Here a few pic...
 -

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted November 01, 2018 02:21 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great, Janice !

--------------------
Dominique

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2018 08:27 AM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well done! [Big Grin]

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

Ali Hipperson
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 01, 2018 08:30 AM      Profile for Ali Hipperson   Email Ali Hipperson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Janice - it all looks SO fantastic! [Smile]

Your boundless energy and enthusiasm alone makes me feel like having a lay-down! [Wink]

in admiration,

Ali.

--------------------
We're going to need a bigger shelf!

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted November 01, 2018 09:23 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Funny thing is last night when we were out for dinner, the employees at the restaurant were all dresses up for Halloween, and I suddenly thought of Janice and wondered if she would do her Halloween window show this year!
And here she is! [Smile]

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted November 02, 2018 10:44 AM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the replies Dominique, Steven, Ali, and Paul. It's a fun night for me and the neighbors. It helps that my son is staying with me right now and he can help me out.

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Bryan Chernick
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 04, 2018 10:20 PM      Profile for Bryan Chernick   Email Bryan Chernick   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice job Janice, I did the same thing in my window. We don’t get many Trick-or-Treaters in my neighborhood so I’m mostly entertaining myself. We had a total of 15 kids, 10 of them showed up at once. This was a busy halloween, we usually get much less. I used a Videotronic that plays Regular 8mm in a continuous loop. I give it a rest every now and then to show some Super 8 on a Bolex 18-5 Super.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC