8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Shorty (Joe Caruso)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Shorty (Joe Caruso)
David Watson
Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2018 12:47 PM      Profile for David Watson   Email David Watson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has any forum member spoken to shorty this week, after his return from
England. He was leaving Blackpool On Monday for a couple of days in London before returning to the the states. Hope he got home OK.

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted November 25, 2018 12:55 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Elementary, my dear Watson...how kind you all are, truly a star credit to the cinema and in making this fellow-collector at home. Phil Sheard is a charming gentleman. Everyone I met is so warm and endearing. You are all wonderful to know and the laughter we shared; Simon, David, Paul, Nigel, Keith, Bob, and dear David Guest, honored to meet you and I will always cherish that -You are all my mates now, and I again cordially invite you all to CINESEA - Please stay in touch, we have only just begun - Cheers, Shoprty

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted November 25, 2018 01:08 PM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It was a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again in a further edition [Smile]

--------------------
Dominique

David Watson
Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2018 01:36 PM      Profile for David Watson   Email David Watson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe,
great to hear from you,glad you are home safely.It was real pleasure to meet you and to spend time together,all the guys over here have commented on how good it was to talk and share our hobby with you and our friends also from Norway, Belgium and Ireland etc.Hope you have enjoyed looking at the photos posted, you are in several of them.
Hope we can do it all again next year.

Paul Barker
Master Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2018 02:00 PM      Profile for Paul Barker   Email Paul Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
yes, a great great pleasure to meet you joe. you have a great sense of humour.as David says we all enjoyed your company. just marvelous.its one event i will never forget.

David Skillern
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2018 02:24 PM      Profile for David Skillern   Email David Skillern   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty,

It was great to chat with you and I sincerely meant what I said - my wife and I will pay Cinesea a visit sooner rather that later.

Mal Brake
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted November 25, 2018 04:54 PM      Profile for Mal Brake     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Joe, Just to echo other comments it was a pleasure to meet and chat to you. Glad you enjoyed your stay and arrived home safely.
Mal

--------------------
I'm gonna live forever or die trying

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted November 25, 2018 05:06 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome home, Shorty!

-sounds like you had a great trip!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Simon Balderston
Expert Film Handler

- posted November 26, 2018 07:30 AM      Profile for Simon Balderston     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi joe glad your home safe great to meet and chat with you hope to see you next year all the best simon [Razz] [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
kinema king

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted November 28, 2018 01:46 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
God Bless all you chaps, stay in touch always - Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC