8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » Back in the running

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back in the running
Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2019 01:52 PM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My sincere thanks to everyone who wished me well over the past couple of months - thankfully I'm much better now, well on the mend and 'off the meds' so safe to post again without the sometimes mystical haze of morphine blurring my responses.

Particular thanks to those who said so many nice things about me during the Fox & The Hound screen shot doctoring debacle - it felt a bit surreal when I first read the accusations and even now with a clearer head I'm still no closer to understanding the original poster's mentality or reasoning but there you go we don't all have to get on with each other in life, do we?

Kevin

|  IP: Logged

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2019 02:32 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Kevin
Glad to hear your on the mend and feeling much better,best wishes to you,Mark

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

John Fields Smith
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2019 02:50 PM      Profile for John Fields Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to know your feeling good again Kevin,keep well,regards John.

Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted January 14, 2019 03:15 PM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds like a good few of us had been in the same club last year and nice to hear you are mending.Take care 😎

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted January 14, 2019 03:34 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Glad your better now Kevin and also good to see you on here. [Wink]

Clyde Miles
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2019 03:42 PM      Profile for Clyde Miles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
smashing !!

Mark Todd
Film God

- posted January 14, 2019 05:57 PM      Profile for Mark Todd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see you buzzing about again Kevin.

And the only Doctoring was where it was needed in the old bod.

Cine interest seems to go hand in hand with hearing songs on the Radio you remember from 40+ years ago. !!!

Happy, healthy, doings.

Best Mark.

Brian Fretwell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 15, 2019 02:19 AM      Profile for Brian Fretwell   Email Brian Fretwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to hear you are on the mend and back here.

Rob Koeling
Master Film Handler

- posted January 15, 2019 03:58 AM      Profile for Rob Koeling     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kevin,

Nice to see you posting again. It is always a pleasure to hear from you or read your posts.
As far as the controversy goes, as far as I am concerned there is no controversy. Your reputation is stellar, and Osi's reputation, well, Osi also has a reputation... Let's leave it at that.
The last thing you need is this sort of nonsense. Enjoy the regained health and a bit of cine always helps with that!

- Rob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC