8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » General Yak   » It's Official Sports Fans ... We're pregnant!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It's Official Sports Fans ... We're pregnant!
Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 02, 2019 10:51 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Especially when it comes to this kind of "Sports" ...

I am happy to announce that, at 53, I am going to be a Daddy, for the third time!!!

(Gee, another child to divide my film collection between someday! [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 03, 2019 12:03 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I thought about this after I posted yesterday, being so close to April 1st, but it's no joke. We're about ten weeks along, (isn't that the way it usually goes? The baby is well on it's way before you ever know!). [Smile]

--------------------

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted April 03, 2019 01:03 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations Osi to you, your wife, and your other two children to the soon-to-arrive new family addition! Very exciting!

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 04, 2019 03:25 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations to you both.

From the photo's you have previously posted on this site, you seem to be in a beautiful area of the world to be bringing up children....and one more that has yet to savour the delights of Super 8mm!.... for the time being!

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted April 04, 2019 11:27 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, actually, we live in town, Mountain Home which (like most improperly named towns) I'm NOT in the mountains. We're in desert country, (with mountain ranges in both directions, many miles away).

My greatest desire, however, is before I'm planted in the ground, to own a small home in the actual mountains, happily hanging a large screen in between pine trees and having an open air movie theater!

--------------------

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted April 04, 2019 11:51 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Congratulations !

--------------------
Dominique

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC