This is topic Super 8 / Reg 8mm Films for Sale in forum 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted at 8mm Forum.
To visit this topic, use this URL:
Posted by Kevin Meyer (Member # 2268) on April 17, 2013, 01:32 PM:
1. Old Man Par - The Bobby Jones Story, 400', super 8 magnetic sound, in original Blackhawk box. Movietone newsreel on the life of the legendary golfer. $8
2. Knute Rockne of Notre Dame, 400', super 8 magnetic sound, in original Blackhawk box. Movietone newsreel on the life of the famous football coach. $8
3. Diesels Roar on the Pennsylvania Railroad, 400', super 8 magnetic sound, in original box. Blackhawk release focuses on steam engines of the Pennsylvania Railroad from the early 1950's. $8
4. The Phantom Rides the Trail (1940) Two-reel cutdown of the Ken Maynard western "The Phantom Rancher," 400', super 8 magnetic sound. [generic white box] $9
5. BABES IN TOYLAND [aka MARCH OF THE WOODEN SOLDIERS] starring Stan Laurel and Oliver Hardy. This is a 400' abridgement, super 8mm magnetic sound, in plain white gatefold cardboard box. Main title say "Auberbach Films Presents Laurel and Hardy in Toyland." This is a nice print from Mountain Films in good condition. The films opens with Tom-Tom's exile to Bogeyland and contains basically the final two reels of the film to the original ending. $19
6. Pony Express (1953) Charlton Heston, 200' super 8 silent in original Ken Films box. $3
7. Studio Stoops (1950) Three Stooges, 200' standard 8mm silent in original Columbia box. $3
Prices do not include shipping to the USA.
[ April 18, 2013, 01:53 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Meyer ]
Posted by James N. Savage 3 (Member # 83) on April 18, 2013, 10:45 AM:
Sent you a PM Kevin!
Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC