8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Print Reviews   » Terminator 3 CHC Scope Trailer Reel 10

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terminator 3 CHC Scope Trailer Reel 10
Lee Mannering
Film God

- posted March 05, 2007 04:53 AM      Profile for Lee Mannering     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have just purchased my first ever Classic Home Cinema Scope Trailer reel and was surprised at its quality. So much so I thought a little review would be in order.

I primarily got this for the Arnold Schwarzenegger trailer Terminator 3 which forms of a triple bill here. Also included on this 200ft reel from CHC is Daredevil, X-Men 2 along with the very latest Odeon Dayset opener.

Ill not go into each trailers content, short to say the are very much action packed and give a good representation of each movie. My favourite however is Terminator 3 which has some great sequences in it and demonstrate what a mark of quality the title was. These quality fun movies are also represented here on super 8 in a good quality form with excellent crisp scope pictures, and belting mono sound. If I had to criticize the films in any way it would only be the lack on stereo sound, but as I understand it the lab who produce the prints for CHC are only able to produce mono sound unlike Derann who can perform stereo super 8 sound track recording. This can be rectified by recording the track in stereo yourself if you are able to, but even as the film is issued is it quite outstanding.

With excellent colours and crisp sound and the power of scope images this trailer reel from CHC gets 10 out of 10 all round. Well done for a great release.

Scope Trailer Reel 10 is available from Classic Home Cinema
200ft reel Scope colour sound

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2007 05:52 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Lee.

I also have this trailer reel, and agree, it is great. All three trailers are good content, and not too short, as some trailers on multiple reels can tend to be. And the scope is perfect, as all three of these movies appear to use the whole screen in those great action scenes.

Note: Derann also has a trailer for Terminator 3 in the FLAT format on the (either "action" or "thriller") trailer reel. Its also good, but its one of the shorter trailers.

Now come on, somebody release a good 400 foot extract from T-3 for me and Lee [Wink] .

James.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC