8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » 8mm/Super-8 Package For Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 8mm/Super-8 Package For Sale
Fred Guida
Film Handler

- posted June 03, 2011 09:57 PM      Profile for Fred Guida   Email Fred Guida   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
8mm & Super-8 Package For Sale

The following is a package of 18 8mm and Super-8 titles and one projector that I would like to sell as a package for $150 plus shipping.

I am placing a value of $20 on the projector. This means that the films average out to a little over $7 per title. There is a mixture of some very common titles along with a few others that are a bit more interesting.

I have previously listed a few in other postings. This package supersedes any previous postings.

1 DRACULA 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Universal/Castle Films (Original Box)

2 THE MUMMY 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Universal/Castle Films (Original Box)

3 SON OF FRANKENSTEIN 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Universal/Castle Films (Original Box)

4 LOVE, LOOT & CRASH 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk (Original Box)

5 FALL OF THE HOUSE OF USHER (1928) 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Niles

6 APOLLO 11 MAN ON THE MOON 150’ Standard 8mm Silent Columbia (Original Box) Color Turned Pink

7 THE BIG SHOT w/Snub Pollard 300’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk (Original Box) Mounted on 200’ reel and wrapped in plastic and placed between cardboard (so that it will not unravel); it has been in “dead storage”

8 BREEZING ALONG w/Lloyd Hamilton 300’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk Mounted on 200’ reel and wrapped in plastic and placed between cardboard (so that it will not unravel); it has been in “dead storage”

9 COME CLEAN w/Laurel & Hardy 200’ Standard 8mm Silent Carnival Films Mute and Condensed Version of Sound Short

10 THAT’S MY WIFE w/Laurel & Hardy 400’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

11 WRONG AGAIN w/Laurel & Hardy 400’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

12 COPS w/Buster Keaton 375’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

13 THE TRAMP w/Charlie Chaplin 375’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

14 THE FLOORWALKER w/Charlie Chaplin 400’ Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

15 THE IMMIGRANT w/Charlie Chaplin 400’ Silent Standard 8mm Silent Blackhawk

16 THE SPORT PARADE 300’ Standard 8mm Silent Reel contains the following six 50’ subjects from THE SPORT PARADE series: “Bowling Aces” (Castle Lavender Colored Stock); “Ride Em’ Cowboy” (Castle Lavender Colored Stock); “Big Fish” (b/w); “Horses” (b/w); “Ice Carnival” (Lavender Colored Stock); “Fresh Water Fishing” (Lavender Colored Stock)

17 RING UP THE CURTAIN w/Harold Lloyd 200’ Super-8 Silent Blackhawk

18 THE ADVENTURE OF THE WRONG SANTA CLAUS 300’ Super-8 Silent Blackhawk

REVERE Model 85 Standard 8mm Silent Projector w/Case (ca. 1952?) Missing power cord, but otherwise is very clean and in excellent condition. It was professionally cleaned and tuned up about twelve years ago and has not been used since. 300’ reel capacity. 500W CZX lamp.

fredguida44@yahoo.com

|  IP: Logged

Fred Guida
Film Handler

- posted June 06, 2011 08:13 AM      Profile for Fred Guida   Email Fred Guida   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I forgot to mention re the above posting that, as with any package, I'm certainly open to reasonable counter offers. And if someone wants the films, but not the projector, that is OK too.

Fred Guida
Film Handler

- posted June 09, 2011 06:59 AM      Profile for Fred Guida   Email Fred Guida   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a note that BREEZING ALONG and THE ADVENTURE OF THE WRONG SANTA CLAUS from the above package have been sold. If interested in the package, I will adjust price accordingly. And I will also be happy to sell items separately.

Thanks!

Nicholas Fair
Film Handler

- posted June 11, 2011 04:35 PM      Profile for Nicholas Fair   Email Nicholas Fair   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
how much for the chaplins, minus the immigrant?

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC