8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Now on ebay - Indiana Jones III - SOLD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Now on ebay - Indiana Jones III - SOLD
Alexander Prell
Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2015 10:56 AM      Profile for Alexander Prell   Email Alexander Prell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am selling from my collection this rare print of "Indiana Jones and the last crusade" - Full Super 8 Feature in Original Scope! -
This rare blockbuster was only published in Germany on subscription (see also print reviews here) and is out of print (about 25 copies exist). The colours are great (see screenshots on ebay auction), german sound, made on acetate.
I have made contact to the publisher in Berlin and they told me that the producing of a new copy is about 1400-1500€ now. The prices of CHC are not up to date, because they will order (on demand) a new copy from Berlin also.
So this is the opportunity to get this classic for your collection.

www.ebay.de

[ July 14, 2015, 01:38 AM: Message edited by: Alexander Prell ]

|  IP: Logged

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted July 10, 2015 11:02 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Does that mean that other super 8 prints that the ones sold by CHC and The Reel Image are still made in Germany or that the two quoted companies buy their films from the German lab you are refering to in your ad ?

--------------------
Dominique

Alexander Prell
Master Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2015 12:45 PM      Profile for Alexander Prell   Email Alexander Prell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I only can say this about Indiana I/III, Jurassic Parc, Robin Hood (Kevin Coster), Titanic (diCaprio), The Mummy (Fraser), The world is not enough - all these are german publications.

NOW: Special offer INDI III at 850€ in the next 24 hours for forum members unless the auction has the first bid

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted July 12, 2015 12:10 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A great title but a way too high start price, no matter how rare [Confused]
But good luck with the sake [Wink]

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 13, 2015 02:52 PM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Intrigued by the two 'VVR' things on your listing, Alexander. Just what are they? Never seen anything like them in my life! Some sort of shop demonstration for lights?

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted July 14, 2015 03:12 AM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
What are "VVR" things Steven?

[ August 18, 2015, 12:05 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Woodcock ]

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC