8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Independent 8

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Independent 8
John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 24, 2003 02:53 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Independent 8 are still trading and we've just posted their latest newsletter on www.bfcc.biz

Look at the news section or Super 8 Links to access the Independent 8 pages. Having had to go through it all substantially to convert the lists to html I'm surprised at how much interesting stuff there is hiding away in their newsletter. Some rather unusual and rare titles still with their original boxes which should interest collectors in other parts of the world.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 24, 2003 10:34 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi John, and thanks for the info. I just checked out Independent's lists; it's always nice to find another source for films and equipment.

--------------------
Joe Taffis

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC