8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Weberling Type 2-S Sound striping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Weberling Type 2-S Sound striping
Patrick Robison
Junior

- posted June 25, 2003 12:19 AM      Profile for Patrick Robison         Edit/Delete Post 
I recently obtained a Weberling sound striping machine and, this is the great part, a huge supply of main stripe magnetic tape!!!! The down side is the unit did not come with instructions.

It appears that this should be a simple procedure, but that phrase has also proven to be famous last words to me before on other projects! To have a schematic on the process would be most helpful. If you have a copy of the manual available or any advice it would be much appreciated.

I've searched the web but have yet to find anyone with the same model and/or instructions. I think I might try German users next aber mein deutsch ist schlecht!

Thanks for the help!

|  IP: Logged

Tim Christian
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 25, 2003 12:57 AM      Profile for Tim Christian   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Have you tried

http://www.8mm.filmshooting.com/community/articles/index.php

In addition, the manual for a larger Weberling was added to that group recently - search the Small-Film Forum archive for a link.

--------------------
Tim

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC