8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » 8mm manuals

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 8mm manuals
Brad Miller
Administrator

- posted June 28, 2003 01:30 AM      Profile for Brad Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Brad Miller       Edit/Delete Post 
As many of you know over on my main site www.film-tech.com I have an extensive collection of 35mm and 70mm equipment manuals in pdf format available for free download. I occasionally see people in need of manuals for 8mm equipment manuals.

If anyone would like to send in pdf files of manuals for 8mm cameras/projectors/viewers/etc, please email them to me and I will add them to this website so everyone may benefit. Likewise, if anyone has physical manuals that they can single sided photocopy, I will scan them into pdf format and post them here.

If you choose the latter, they must be single sided photocopies (please do not expect the photocopies back). You may mail them to:

Film-Tech
125 Carrington Drive
Rockwall, TX, 75032

Please do NOT send them "signature required" via US postal service mail. The postal workers here are nuts and like to send things back without ever making an attempt to deliver them.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC