8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Congrats to Tony

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Congrats to Tony
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 20, 2003 05:09 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Tony,
You followed on very quick there and got you "Expert Film Handler" status. Congratulations. A double party next year?
I's great to see this forum running so well and so many people using it. As you said in an earlier post its good to see dealers like Ian (Perry's) and Duncan (Derann) using the forum when they have the time. It certainly looks like super 8 is alive and well.
Kev. [Smile]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 20, 2003 08:36 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev,

I hadn't noticed-thanks. But really it only confirms that I am just a noisy so and so. Still got my novice spurs on for now!!!

Happy Xmas (in the UK and Argentina)

Tony [Wink]

--------------------
Tony

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC