8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Last of the 24fps drives,anymore?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Last of the 24fps drives,anymore?
Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted January 29, 2004 03:16 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like all my drives are gone and i would like to know if any one out there on this forum is still interested in me getting any more?
At this stage i am just looking for names to hold onto a data base until i get around 20-25, this includes anyone who would like an 18FPS roller. Kev, did you get yours ok? i've not heard from you for a day or two. Look out for the review in the next FFTC or on the FFTC (soon)from the sage of super 8,i am very pleased that i have his approval and thank you to all who sent me kind and encouraging words, [Wink]

|  IP: Logged

Colin Preston
Film Handler

- posted January 29, 2004 05:32 PM      Profile for Colin Preston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
HI Tom

At the risk of completely embarrasing myself, can I ask a question?

What is this Drive and what is it for?
Thanks
Col [Roll Eyes]

Tony Milman
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 30, 2004 11:43 AM      Profile for Tony Milman   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Milman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tom

Did you get my email?

Tony

--------------------
Tony

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted January 31, 2004 03:25 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Tom,
Absolutely superb [Smile] What more can I say except that its been superbly made and will last for another 25yrs if not more.
I will be putting this one in over the weekend and will report back. 18FPS one next? [Wink]

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted January 31, 2004 09:25 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
18 fps DRIVES LOOKS LIKE A PROBABILITY. i'LL BE ON THIS ONE VERY SOON.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC