8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » A Very Merry Xmas (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: A Very Merry Xmas
Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted December 18, 2005 05:56 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
 -

I would just like to wish everyone a Very Merry Xmas and thank you all for making the job of moderating for Doug and I a pleasureable one.

Thanks to all for participating and I trust you all have your xmas shows planned.

Once again a Very Merry Christmas to one and all.

Kev [Smile]

[ December 22, 2005, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Kevin Faulkner ]

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

|  IP: Logged

Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2005 06:16 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you, Kevin (and Doug too!) for giving us a forum to rant and rave, scheme and plan, learn and . . . learn some more!

A very Merry Christmas to everyone!

SGB

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

Michael Clark
Film Handler

- posted December 18, 2005 08:50 PM      Profile for Michael Clark   Email Michael Clark   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Kevin!! [Smile] And Merry Christmas to everyone!! [Smile]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted December 18, 2005 09:57 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas Kevin - and what a beautiful picture in your post [Smile]

Of course, merry Christmas to everybody else, too, and a happy new year (filled with tons of movies) [Cool]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted December 19, 2005 01:11 AM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. May you awake with your stocking filled with sound and silents(Is that an oxymoron?). Ho, ho, ho........

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2005 06:42 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
BAH HUMBUG!!!!!

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

David Pannell
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 19, 2005 07:17 AM      Profile for David Pannell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Kevin,

A very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to One and All.

I'm proud to be a member of this illustrious Forum!!

Dave.

--------------------
Dave.

Valves and celluloid - a great combination!
Early technology rules OK!

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2005 04:10 AM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year to all from the bottom of the world!
(seems I was writing this message only a few weeks back,doesn't time fly!)Trev

--------------------
Trevor

Alan Rik
Film God

- posted December 21, 2005 06:04 AM      Profile for Alan Rik   Email Alan Rik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Xmas from the transportationless capital of the world! (MTA Strike!) [Smile]
Some people read the times but me? For my daily bread I read the 8mm forum. Thank you!!

Del Phillipson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2005 11:41 AM      Profile for Del Phillipson   Email Del Phillipson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope evryone has a great Christmas and a prosperous new year and I hope everyone finally manages to get that 1 print they've been looking for for years (and at a bargain price) Have a good one.

Del

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 21, 2005 01:10 PM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
& a happy xmas to one ane all and a happy new year,
Jeepers Trevor, i thought u were father xmas for second [Big Grin]
I have to ask you, are you related to Grizzly Adams, ( a joke of course, [Wink] )

Alex Fox
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 21, 2005 01:35 PM      Profile for Alex Fox   Author's Homepage   Email Alex Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just like to wish Kevin Faulker,Alan Rik and all those SUPER guys on the form a VERY MERRY XMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR Alex Fox

Antoine Orsero
Master Film Handler

- posted December 23, 2005 12:57 PM      Profile for Antoine Orsero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR from FRANCE!

--------------------
Tony

Jean-Marc Toussaint
Film God

- posted December 23, 2005 01:07 PM      Profile for Jean-Marc Toussaint   Author's Homepage   Email Jean-Marc Toussaint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[MauriceChevalierLouisJourdanMode]
Yes, I'll second that. Joyeux Noel mes amis.
[/MauriceChevalierLouisJourdanMode]

--------------------
The Grindcave Cinema Website

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2005 12:46 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Although it doesn't feel a bit like Christmas here on the East Coast of Oz [far too hot [Cool] ] I'd like to add my good wishes and hopes to those above.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas and Hope you all find that illusive print [Smile] .

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Michael De Angelis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2005 01:49 AM      Profile for Michael De Angelis   Email Michael De Angelis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike,

Likewise, and glad to hear that you are well.
In your travels, keep digging for the lost reels of Greed,
Battle of the Century, Rogue Song and Hats Off.

Keep us posted. You may be surprised what you may find.

Michael

--------------------
Isn't it great that we can all communicate about this great
hobby that we love!

Ricky Daniels
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2005 02:28 AM      Profile for Ricky Daniels     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MeRrY ChRitMaS To OnE (Kevin and Doug) AnD AlL [Wink]

Chris Smith
Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2005 09:25 PM      Profile for Chris Smith     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to all from SE Pennsylvania--hope there's a reel or five under everyone's tree!

Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 24, 2005 11:16 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A very 8mmerry Christmas to all. Best wishes to every single one of you fine forum members and your families for a joyous holiday season and a terrific New Year.

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have the real spirit of Christmas. -Calvin Coolidge

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go watch "Santa Claus Conquers the Martians".

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Philippe Cuypers
Expert Film Handler

- posted December 25, 2005 09:05 AM      Profile for Philippe Cuypers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry chritmas to all on this forum! and great job Doug and everybody on this forum! And a an happy new year to all ! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Philippe Cuypers

Paul Adsett
Film God

- posted December 25, 2005 10:18 AM      Profile for Paul Adsett     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Merry Christmas to Brad, the founder of the feast- I mean Forum, and to our great moderators Kev and Doug. Also to Forum members all and particularly the ones I have had the pleasure of meeting, John Clancy, Keith Wilton, Jean-Marc, Tony , the sinister Mike and Rexette the stripper, Geoff Wheeler, Grahame Newnham and Doug.

--------------------
The best of all worlds- 8mm, super 8mm, 9.5mm, and HD Digital Projection,
Elmo GS1200 f1.0 2-blade
Eumig S938 Stereo f1.0 Ektar
Panasonic PT-AE4000U digital pj

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted December 25, 2005 01:37 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ho, ho, ho!

*decorates tree with strands of super-8 film*

--------------------

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 28, 2005 03:19 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry, I'm late-

Merry Christmas to all my forum brothers- and a Happy New Year!

(I'm so far behind this year, I havent even mailed the Christmas cards out yet! [Embarrassed] )

Nick.

Tom Photiou
Film God

- posted December 29, 2005 04:54 AM      Profile for Tom Photiou     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
[Frown]
i guess you boys are all i have to cht to now, i was told two days before xmas i have divorce proceedings against me. Wot a present, & totaly out the blue [Frown]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted December 29, 2005 08:00 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What the #$@%...

Tom, what a bummer! So very sorry to hear that. A co-worker of mine has been going through the same thing, having been served with divorce papers out of the blue earlier this year (he thought everything between him and his wife was just fine, too)... I don't know what's wrong with women like that, suddenly turning cruel on their poor husbands just before the holidays?! [Frown]
(Do forgive me, I don't know the circumstances of your situation of course... but still, you have my sympathy!!!)

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC