8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » enough is enough (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: enough is enough
Scott G. Bruce
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 30, 2006 12:39 PM      Profile for Scott G. Bruce   Email Scott G. Bruce   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I just wanted to assure you all that this slanderous murmuring has not reached the farthest western edge of the Great Plains. The only insult I endure for this hobby is the condescension of certain individuals in my neighbourhood who think that super 8mm isn't nearly as cool as 16mm. Mind you, they're the ones watching faded 1970s insect documentaries while I delight to the menacing leer of Bela Lugosi and the screams of Fay Wray.

As a man I respect once said, "You make your own heaven and you make your own hell."

Loyal to the cause,

SGB

--------------------
"Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

|  IP: Logged

Andrew Wilson
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 30, 2006 01:31 PM      Profile for Andrew Wilson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
that is the point scott.everyone makes their own heaven and hell.andy.

Adrian Simmonds
Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2006 06:41 AM      Profile for Adrian Simmonds   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the emails.

Progress IS being made, as I have been talking to a few people already.

I WILL get to the bottom of this.

BTW We will be releasing more product on 8mm in the not too distant future as well.

Kind regards

Adrian

Dimitrios Kremalis
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2006 06:59 AM      Profile for Dimitrios Kremalis   Email Dimitrios Kremalis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Adrian,
Will there be any complete features among these new releases?
There are some great films out there waiting to be released in Super-8 [Big Grin] .
Personally I'd love to see some of the Tarantino films, or Tim Burton, or....

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 01, 2006 09:21 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah! Still waiting for Britney Spears in Crossroads.

[Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 20, 2006 05:37 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Adrian

Just wondering if you had any news for us yet, from what you said earlier it seemed as though you were making some headway with your enquiries.

I know we will all be very interested in the outcome.

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Adrian Simmonds
Film Handler

- posted June 28, 2006 01:49 PM      Profile for Adrian Simmonds   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike,

First of all - I must apologise for the delay in answering.

The simple answer to your question is that yes, I am making progress - and I must thank ALL of the people who have contacted me personally about this (adrian@derann.co.uk) it is very much appreciated.

Please - do not stop, every little bit of information helps.

You must understand that I have to 'dot all the I's and cross and the T's", but yes, I am getting closer - don't you worry about that.

I would love to say more, but for the moment, I hope you can understand, I cannot.

But please, be assured, I WILL NOT let this drop.

Kind regards

Adrian

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC