8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Message for Tony Milman

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Message for Tony Milman
Dimitrios Kremalis
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2006 04:19 AM      Profile for Dimitrios Kremalis   Email Dimitrios Kremalis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony,
I've sent you a p.m. did you receive it?
Unfortunately I can't contact you via email through the forum because this function is blocked. [Frown]
Can you p.m. plz your email adress to contact you outside the forum?

|  IP: Logged

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 01, 2006 06:42 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Dimitrios, I have checked this out for you and it's working. For a Private message you must use the envelope with the 2 people which is as I said working correctly.
If you use the email icon (envelope with one person) you will get a message saying that Tony is not allowing this function etc.
Can you therefore make sure you are using the envelope with the two people. Tony will then get a message from the forum telling him that you have left a private message for him. He can then reply to you if he wishes.

Hope that helps, Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Dimitrios Kremalis
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2006 06:55 AM      Profile for Dimitrios Kremalis   Email Dimitrios Kremalis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Kevin,
I used the envelope with the two people, however in the message status under "Sent private messages" the message is flagged as "Unread by Recipient".
It happened to me another time in the past, that the recipient didn't receive my message, therefore I'm asking.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 01, 2006 07:49 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, Yes that will sit there like that untill Tony reads it. Providing Tony hasn't changed his email address he should get a mesage from the forum server.

I will contact him for you and tell him he has a message.

Kev.

--------------------
GS1200 Xenon with Elmo 1.0...great combo along with a 16-CL Xenon for that super bright white light.

Dimitrios Kremalis
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 01, 2006 07:59 AM      Profile for Dimitrios Kremalis   Email Dimitrios Kremalis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you very much Kevin.

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 01, 2006 08:03 AM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Have mailed him direct via his various email addresses so hopefully you should hear from him one way or the other.

Kev.

--------------------

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 01, 2006 02:59 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Tony's probably out partying somewhere.....possibly with Ian O'Reilly. That would explain a number of e-mail concerns!
Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 01, 2006 04:44 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
Partying or are they in that shed together [Big Grin]

Kev.

--------------------

Mike Peckham
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 04, 2006 02:52 AM      Profile for Mike Peckham   Email Mike Peckham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kev

When you say 'shed' are you referring to Ians cavernous, security patrolled and climate controlled West London cine storage facility? [Wink]

Mike

--------------------
Auntie Em must have stopped wondering where I am by now...

Kevin Faulkner
Film God

- posted June 04, 2006 05:45 PM      Profile for Kevin Faulkner         Edit/Delete Post 
That's the one....his wooden vault [Wink]

How is the trip going Mike? we have not heard from you for a while now [Frown]

Kev.

--------------------

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 04, 2006 05:53 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, we're all curious (and off topic. Sorry, Dimitrios!). Where in the Aegean are you?

Doug?

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC