8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » I have been offered a Fumeo 9145… (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: I have been offered a Fumeo 9145…
Douglas Meltzer

- posted December 11, 2008 11:40 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jon,

Along with every member of this Forum, my best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Since you're in the big city, let me know if you'd like a visit from some fellow Forum New Yorkers. I only wish I had a Fumeo to bring over!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

|  IP: Logged

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted December 12, 2008 04:53 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Doug, Bill, Graham and James,

Thank you very much for your kind words, I appreciate it [Smile] . One day at a time is the ticket; another few months and I shall be back at 80-90%, recovering fully seems to be out-of-the-question. [Frown] [Frown]

I certainly have enough time in my hand to hang around the forum learning from you guys. [Wink] [Cool]

Doug, I am recuperating and taking therapy in Philadelphia as I am staying with my daughter right now, I would love to meet some of you guys when I get back to the apple later next year. I never got to see that Fumeo, let us see what the future brings.

Jon

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2015 06:10 PM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jon, did you ever get that Fumeo 9145?

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

Bill Shenette
Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2015 06:42 PM      Profile for Bill Shenette   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Shenette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would keep it in the family
ths is my humble opnion [Smile]

--------------------
Live life to the fullest each and every day. You never know when you will be called home to Glory.

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 18, 2015 10:16 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hi Jon, did you ever get that Fumeo 9145?
Never got it, the unit was top-notch and he sold it locally. At the time offered to me, I was going through some serious health issues (still not out of the woods) He sold the projector locally. [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

Jon

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted March 19, 2015 04:01 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There was always the possibility that it would not have been suitable for U.S.A. electricity mains voltage and frequency.
The Super 8 database quotes the 9145 as being for 200-250 volts at a frequency of 50Hz.

--------------------
Maurice

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2015 06:00 AM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good to find out what happened. Hopefully the new owner appreciates it and gets good use out of it.

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

Bill Shenette
Film Handler

- posted March 19, 2015 08:08 AM      Profile for Bill Shenette   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Shenette   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hope you feel well soon.
too bad about the projector.
I have had thinks like that happen to me also
[Frown]
Get well soon so you can enjoy the hobby

--------------------
Live life to the fullest each and every day. You never know when you will be called home to Glory.

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC