8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Elmo 1200hd part missing!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Elmo 1200hd part missing!
Tassos Laudas
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 08, 2008 05:46 AM      Profile for Tassos Laudas   Email Tassos Laudas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
After my few months' absence I am happy to be back and find you well. I'd appreciate your help about the following: I recently acquired an Elmo 1200hd m&o on behalf of a friend who's not really familiar with ebaY. To our surprise it worked awfuly right out of box and although it gave a decent sound after much service we couldn't fix the picture issue. After much investigation we realised a metallic part on the left of film gate that presumably helps keep film stable during its route, as well as the two screws that should keep the part in its place are missing. Unbelievable considering the seller is the most famous 8mm equipment provider in Austria...
I have many reasons to believe the missing part won't be found by seller, and would be grateful if anyone owning spares could have a look for it, if possible. Thank you!!!

-

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC