8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » chiller theatre

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: chiller theatre
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted September 29, 2008 02:45 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hope to once again meet soem of you, I'll be there 10/26, I won't be wearimng a costume, that will make it easier to spot me - shorty

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted September 30, 2008 02:23 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Joe, I've heard this "Chiller theatre" reffered two now twice, and I'm curious as to what it is?

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted September 30, 2008 02:42 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The one I remember was a late movie show on New York area TV where the introduction looked like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asO97gdn2oo&NR=1

They had an even better one up in Syracuse: a hand came on screen and squished a fake eyeball. After that the movie was usually kind of an anti-climax!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Douglas Meltzer

- posted September 30, 2008 09:56 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I assume Shorty is referring to this .

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Craig Hamilton
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 01, 2008 08:13 AM      Profile for Craig Hamilton     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I love Halloween, always have and always will now that I have children of my own. I have to take my hat off to you guys in the states though, you sure know how to celebrate this event.

Doug, thanks for the Kong scan [Wink] Just what I wanted.

-

Happy Halloween

Craig

--------------------
I dream of becoming a dealer!!!!!!
Is Perry's Movies for Sale.

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted October 01, 2008 08:15 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Who is Ace Frehley and why won't he sign my pickguard????

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 01, 2008 12:06 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug did it again! Yes, the on-going CHILLER THEATRE show, now in it's 25th year I think, great fun and many top dealers/collectors, hope to see some of you fine people there Saturday

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 01, 2008 12:08 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I looked at that line-up, WOW, what a bunch of celebritys!

--------------------

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 01, 2008 04:49 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I attend bi-annually, met Ernie Borgnine (sweet man) and Katey Sagal (she signed a prominent issue of MWC comic book. I have the run), TV host Zacherle is 90 - I re-connect with old friends and dealers, learn the latest and enjoy a good breakfast at the Hilton - Come one and all

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted October 01, 2008 06:24 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
MIcheal

Ace Frehley? You don't know who Ace Frehley is? (apart from my mis-spelling his name).

He is a member of the rock band KISS!

(Who's Ace? Hmmmph!)

Awww, you knew!

--------------------

Michael O'Regan
Film God

- posted October 02, 2008 04:23 AM      Profile for Michael O'Regan   Email Michael O'Regan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah,

I knew.

I was being sarcastic - I wouldn't want him to sign my pickguard or my guitar anyway....so there!!!! [Razz] [Razz]

-Mike

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC