8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Thank you, Mike Tynus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thank you, Mike Tynus
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted March 28, 2009 03:23 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Such generosity I don't deserve - My compliments for supplying the much needed reel, can, box and print - I want everyone on these forum pages to know, Mike Tynus as both a great friend and true collector - I'm honored, Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Mike Tynus
Expert Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2009 03:59 AM      Profile for Mike Tynus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty,
Thank you so much for the extremely kind words.
But I must mention how grateful I am for all of Your generosity with films and boxes as well. Your input on this great forum and your valuable insight and experience are greatly appreciated.
See you at Cinevent!
Mike

Patrick McGrath
Film Handler

- posted March 29, 2009 12:18 PM      Profile for Patrick McGrath   Email Patrick McGrath   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes! I second the notion that Mike is a great guy.
He generously sent me not only my missing reel from Mighty Joe Young, but his copy of the entire cutdown feature and didn't ask for a single dime.
All in the name of helping out a fellow collector.

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted March 29, 2009 01:49 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Mike! Looking to get rid of any other Super 8 stuff? (hee hee!)

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted March 29, 2009 05:59 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mike, sent you an email - Thanks, Shorty

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted April 01, 2009 11:16 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are a great friend and kindness doesn't begin to describe the generosity and care which you give so much of - My deepest gratitude for your recent gesture towards my efforts - Please stay in touch, Shorty

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC