8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Blackhawk OUR GANG / THE LITTLE RASCALS shorts on 8 mm. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Blackhawk OUR GANG / THE LITTLE RASCALS shorts on 8 mm.
Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 11:47 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a list of OUR GANG episodes I know for sure ('cause I own them) that were released by Blackhawk. The complete series has been dubbed and aired in Italy during the 70's, so we know those little 'rascals' so well here too.

I'm trying to collect all shorts issued by Blackhawk (super 8, silent and sound).

Would you please help me to have an idea about all existing episodes printed on 8 mm and (just add them by writing a post: I will appreciate it!), in case, contact me if you have some for sale?

SILENT
Lodge Night (1923)
Big Business (1924)
Dog Heaven (1927)
Spook Spoofing (1928)
Barnum & Ringling, Inc. (1928)
Crazy Horse (1928)
Ol' Gray Hoss (1928)
Election Day (1929)
Wiggle Your Ears (1929)
Fast Freight (1929)
Cat, Dog. & Co. (1929)
Saturday's Lesson (1929)

SOUND
Small Talk (1929)
Railroadin' (1929)
Bouncing Babies (1929)
Moan And Groan (1929)
Shivering Shakespeare (1930)
The First Seven Years (1930)
A Though Winter (1930)
Pups is Pups (1930)
Teatcher's Pet (1930)
School's Out (1930)
Bergain Day (1931)
Readin' And Writin' (1932)
Spanky (1932)
Choo-Choo! (1932)
The Pooch (1932)
Hook And Ladder (1932)
Birthday Blues (1932)
A Lad' & A Lamp (1932)
Fish Hooky (1933)
Forgotten Babies (1933)
The Kid From Borneo (1933)
Bedtime Worries (1933)
Wild Poses (1933)
For Pete's Sake (1934)
The First Round-Up (1934)
Mike Fright (1934)
Washee-Ironee (1934)
Mama's Little Pirate (1934)
Shrimps For A Day (1934)
Anniversary Trouble (1935)
Beginner's Luck (1935)
Little Papa (1935)
Little Sinner (1935)
Our Gang Follies of 1936 (1935)
Divot Diggers (1936)
The Lucky Corner (1936)
Second Childhood (1936)
Arbor Day (1936)
Bored Of Education (1936)
Two Too Young (1936)
Pay As You Exit (1936)
Spooky Hooky (1936)
Reunion In Rhythm (1937)
Glove Taps (1937)
Hearts Are Thumps (1937)
Rushin' Ballet (1937)
Three Smart Boys (1937)
Roamin' Holiday (1937)
Night 'N' Gales (1937)
Fishy Tales (1937)
Framing Youth (1937)
The Pigskin Palooka (1937)
Mail And Female (1937)
Our Gang Follies of 1938 (1937)
Canned Fishing (1938)
Bear Facts (1938)
Three Men In A Tub (1938)
Came the Brawn (1938)
Feed 'Em And Weep (1938)
The Awful Tooth (1938)
Hide And Shriek (1938)

My private mail is: gloncri (at) hotmail (dot) it

-

Thank you all.

[ May 08, 2010, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: Gian Luca Mario Loncrini ]

--------------------
I remember when I was (super) 8 years old...

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 12:19 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gian-

I am also a very big fan of the Little Rascal / Our Gang shorts. I also have the ones you have, and others.

I believe, (and someone please correct me if I am wrong), that Blackhawk Films actually released ALL of the Hal Roach "Our Gangs", that were dated from 1929 to 1938. Of course, they also released some of the silent shorts (pre-1929) as well.

I don't believe Blackhawk ever released the full length Our Gang- "General Spanky". A few of the inferior M-G-M Our Gangs were released on super 8, but I'm not sure who released those, since I didn't partucularly care for those later shorts.

If anyone knows of titles from 1929 to 1938 that were NOT released, please list those.

James.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 12:47 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi James. And thanks a lot for your precious help. I was quite sure the whole series (silent shorts included) was released by Blackhawk.

Unfortunately I ignore if 'General Spanky' exists in super 8.

Can you tell me the other titles you own, please?
Just to be sure I could find them.

Well, I hope other fans will help us!
Greetings from Verona.

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 28, 2009 01:31 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gian Luca,

I bounced your list against my own and these "new" ones fell out:

First Round Up (1934)
Hi, Neighbor! (1934)

These are both Blackhawk Sound 400 Footers. "Hi Neighbor!" is one of the more famous "Our Gangs". It's the one where the Gang cobbles together a "Fire Engine" to race against the fancy one owned by their new snobby rich-kid neighbor. "First Round Up" sends the Gang camping along with fleas, forgotten food and a thunderstorm.

I bought my first "Our Gang" ("Hook and Ladder") thinking it was "Hi, Neighbor!". I'm glad I made the mistake. I like it even better.

I have this one friend who always griped at my shows until that one time I showed a Rascals film. I haven’t had a complaint since! (Know your audience. I got my second griper with Bugs Bunny!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 01:40 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve, thanks a lot.
Well, my cat is normally my audience when I screen ah ah ah. She never says a word: it seems she likes all my movies!

At least now I know there are those episodes too, somewhere!

I love HOOK AND LADDER. I always go crazy when I see SPOOKY HOOKY and LITTLE SINNER. But I'm also in love with the phenomanal 1936 and 1938 FOLLIES. And I would sell my right hand to have FISHY TALES!

Hope to find soon more to add to my 'limited' collection.
CIAO
[Wink]

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 28, 2009 02:05 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
One Blackhawk I know to exist because I missed it on E-bay one night is Wild Poses(1933). I kind of regret this one because there is an appearance by Laurel and Hardy. My son loves both the Gang and L&H, and it would be nice to show them all together.

-still the same, there were something like 10 Blackhawk "Our Gangs" that night and the action was spectacular! (It was like a truckload of steaks in a shark tank.)

--------------------

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 02:06 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gian-

Here is the list of my Our Gang collection on super 8 (and you do have a few that I havent found yet)-

400 foot shorts
Bouncing Babies
Moan and Groan, Inc.
The First Seven Years
Bear Shooters
Pups is Pups
Teacher’s Pet
School’s Out
Helping Grandma
Love Business
Fly My Kite
Shiver My Timbers
Dogs is Dogs
Readin & Writin
Spanky
Choo-Choo
The Pooch
Hook & Ladder
Free Wheelin
Birthday Blues
A Lad & a Lamp
Fish Hooky
Forgotten Babies
Kid From Borneo
Mush & Milk
Bedtime Worries
Wild Poses
Hi Neighbor
For Pete’s Sake
The First Round-up
Washee-Ironee
Mama’s Little Pirate
Shrimps for a Day
Little Pappa
Teacher’s Beau
Sprucin Up
Our Gang Follies of 1936
Divot Diggers

200 foot shorts
Bored of Education
Two Too Young
Spooky Hooky
Glove Taps
Hearts are Thumps
Russian Ballet
Roamin Holiday
Night N Gales
Fishy Tales
Framing Youth
Pigskin Polooka
Mail & Female
Canned Fishing
Bear Facts
Three Men in a Tub
Came the Brawn
Feed em & Weep
Hide & Shriek

According to Wikipedia, it states that Blackhawk released 79 out of 80 of the Hal Roach "talkies". I wonder which one didn't get released??

The two titles that I have really wanted on super 8, but can never find, are "Beginner's Luck", and "Free Eats". They don't come up on used lists very often.

Steve- I knew a guy at my Junior High school in the late 70's, who "dabbled" in film collecting, and he made the exact same mistake as you, when he purchased "Hook and Ladder", thinking it was "Hi Neighbor" [Wink] . This was probably a somewhat common mistake, since Blackhawk released "Hi Neighbor" a few years after releasing "Hook and Ladder". So, scanning the list, it was easy to assume they were one in the same.

James.

[ April 29, 2009, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: James N. Savage 3 ]

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 02:07 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, I have a question. The film I have belongs to the series that are you talking about? It is 400' sound B?W. I found it in a fleamarket in Greece and it is with greek subs. The title transalation is "Spanky and his ungle".
Thank you.

-

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 28, 2009 02:14 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There's a shot in "Hook and Ladder" where the camera is following Stymie's pumper close behind and the wheels are about a foot away from being straight on their axles. On the big screen it's an amazing sight every time I see it!

Antonis,

What happens on that reel? The title isn't familiar.

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 03:18 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
CANNOT BELIEVE! James, you DO have FISHY TALES!!!!!!
Just 79 titles? Oh, in this case I only miss 52 in my miserable collection! [Big Grin]

Antonis, the film you have mentioned (and the picture as well) seems to be one OUR GANGs.
But I never heard about this title. An extract, maybe? Is it the title written in Greek or in English? I only ask because of course in Italy too titles were different, not literally translated (e.g.: FISHY TALES=BUTCH IL TERRIBILE).

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 28, 2009 03:20 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's "Kid from Borneo"

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 03:23 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You are right, Steve. It must be THE KID FROM BORNEO. Spanky's uncle... And I've seen now Antonis was referring to a 400 feet film. So it cannot be an extract. I'm sure it is THE KID FROM BORNEO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Qtgxh7xojE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi_gQM6vucQ&feature=related

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 03:25 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen once on Ebay THE KID FROM BORNEO for sale in color! Terrible! I'm so happy they are b/w: they won't never fade ah ah ah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thCL5ieePuY&feature=related

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted April 28, 2009 03:57 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That's true: there are a lot of the Blackhawk L&H's and Our Gangs that you really have to remind yourself are really 30 year old prints. Providing they were treated well they are often like brand new.

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 04:56 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, of course my prints are all used (I was a little kid when the series was aired for the fist time in Italy and I've been looking for these Blackhawk prints since last year). But most of them are really like new. And I really take care of them.

I'm actually collecting other TV series episodes that were aired on TV during the 70's here in Italy. They are all in color and some of them are (of course) fading. That's why I'm so happy about THE LITTLE RASCALS/OUR GANG: it won't never happen to them. And I always feel so good when I screen these shorts reminding me those afternoons waiting for Spanky and Alfalfa (and the rest of the gang, of course) for some big fun.

--------------------

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 07:51 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James, Steve, thanks to your precious information and adding a couple of titles I know have been released (I remeber I have seen them - and did not win the auctions [Frown] - for sale on eBay), I have now a 61-episodes list of Blackhawk's OUR GANG/THE LITTLE RASCALS existing on super 8. Which are the missing ones (sound shorts, not the previous ones)?

1 Bouncing Babies
2 Moan and Groan, Inc.
3 The First Seven Years
4 Bear Shooters
5 Pups is Pups
6 Teacher’s Pet
7 School’s Out
8 Helping Grandma
9 Love Business
10 Bergain Day
11 Fly My Kite
12 Shiver My Timbers
13 Dogs is Dogs
14 Readin’ & Writin’
15 Spanky
16 Choo-Choo
17 The Pooch
18 Hook & Ladder
19 Free Wheelin
20 Birthday Blues
21 A Lad & a Lamp
22 Fish Hooky
23 Forgotten Babies
24 Kid From Borneo
25 Mush & Milk
26 Bedtime Worries
27 Wild Poses
28 Hi Neighbor
29 For Pete’s Sake
30 The First Round-up
31 Washee-Ironee
32 Mama’s Little Pirate
33 Shrimps for a Day
34 Teacher’s Beau
35 Sprucin Up
36 Little Sinner
37 Our Gang Follies of 1936
38 Divot Diggers
39 The Lucky Corner
40 Arbor Day
41 Bored of Education
42 Two Too Young
43 Pay As you Exit
44 Spooky Hooky
45 Reunion in Rhythm
46 Glove Taps
47 Hearts are Thumps
48 Russian Ballet
49 Roamin’ Holiday
50 Night ‘N’ Gales
51 Fishy Tales
52 Framing Youth
53 The Pigskin Polooka
54 Mail & Female
55 Our Gang Follies of 1938
56 Canned Fishing
57 Bear Facts
58 Three Men in a Tub
59 Came the Brawn
60 Feed ‘em & Weep
61 Hide & Shriek

--------------------

Tony Stucchio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 07:53 PM      Profile for Tony Stucchio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Blackhawk released all 80 Roach sound shorts in Super 8 sound.
A handful of the silents were also released, not even close to the entire output. An extract from GENERAL SPANKY was released by Castle as DOUBLE TROUBLE -- the 8mm versions might have only been silent, but the 16mm one had sound.

Red Fox released WALDO'S LAST STAND, from the dreadful post-Roach M-G-M period. They also released SCHOOL'S OUT, BEAR SHOOTERS, and OUR GANG FOLLIES of 1938.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 07:57 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks a lot Tony.
I'm sleeping well tonight. [Big Grin]
I had a copy of Red Fox OUR GANG FOLLIES OF 1938 but personally I think Blackhawk print is much better.

I know now about GENERAL SPANKY. So sad it has never been released as a full feature. What can I say? Thanks you all. I still miss a lot of titles. And I hope to find them soon. Just knock my door if you have some you would like to sell. I'm here waiting for that magical TOC TOC.

--------------------

Michael De Angelis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 28, 2009 10:18 PM      Profile for Michael De Angelis   Email Michael De Angelis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had every single one in Super 8.
The bulk was sold ten years ago
when I moved. I still have some left that fill
the gaps with the ones I have in 16mm.

Little Daddy is very difficult to find.
My print had been sold.

Check out the Blackhawk release of: The Stolen Jools.
The Gang has a funny brief appearance.

General Spanky was never released as a complete feature.
However Castle Films released two 200 foot extracts from the feature,
along with matching headline versions.

I forgot to mention that there is a short film with Spanky
advertising Speedo Bikes. Bicycles.

If you like Alfalfa, then also check out the very brief part he has
in the Charley Chase short: Southern Exposure.

-

--------------------
Isn't it great that we can all communicate about this great
hobby that we love!

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted April 28, 2009 11:55 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gian,

Nice to see your list.

Could change the title (so next time we need this, can easily find) to be "Little Rascals/Our Gang Blackhawk catalog list)".

For the two moderators (Kevin and Doug), can we have a sticky post (compilation) of those catalog list/numbers.

So far we have already (but scattered around):

- Tom & Jerry 8mm releases (Walton & MGM)
- MGM clamshell 8mm releases
- Universal 8 (Hard case/library case releases)
- Ken Films catalog numbers/titles
- Marketing Films

and so on that I cannot remember.

So we have a sticky post like you (Doug) did with "Film Reviews"

--------------------
Winbert

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2009 04:57 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Michael, and thank you so much for your post. Everything is now very clear. Your information about OUR GANG appearences in other Roach's shorts was very interesting. I did not know about it.

Good idea, Winbert. According to it, I'm actually posting the whole episodes list that should have been released by Blackhawk. I know there are episodes very difficult to find, but I do hope this will be helpful for other fans as it is for me.

You were all so nice and I now know so many interesting things about this series. Thanks once more.

Here it is:

1 Election Day 1929
2 Cat, Dog & Co. 1929
3 Bouncing Babies 1929
4 Saturday’s Lesson 1929
5 Moan and Groan, Inc. 1929
6 Shivering Shakespeare 1930
7 The First Seven Years 1930
8 When the wind blows 1930
9 Bear Shooters 1930
10 A Tough Winter 1930
11 Pups is Pups 1930
12 Teacher’s Pet 1930
13 School’s Out 1930
14 Helping Grandma 1931
15 Love Business 1931
16 Little Daddy 1931
17 Bergain Day 1931
18 Fly My Kite 1931
19 Big Ears 1931
20 Shiver My Timbers 1931
21 Dogs is Dogs 1931
22 Readin’ & Writin’ 1932
23 Free Eats 1932
24 Spanky 1932
25 Choo-Choo! 1932
26 The Pooch 1932
27 Hook & Ladder 1932
28 Free Wheelin 1932
29 Birthday Blues 1932
30 A Lad’ & a Lamp 1932
31 Fish Hooky 1933
32 Forgotten Babies 1933
33 Kid From Borneo 1933
34 Mush & Milk 1933
35 Bedtime Worries 1933
36 Wild Poses 1933
37 Hi’- Neighbor 1934
38 For Pete’s Sake 1934
39 The First Round-up 1934
40 Honky-Donkey 1934
41 Mike Fright 1934
42 Washee-Ironee 1934
43 Mama’s Little Pirate 1934
44 Shrimps for a Day 1934
45 Anniversary Trouble 1935
46 Beginner’s Luck 1935
47 Teacher’s Beau 1935
48 Sprucin' Up 1935
49 Little Papa 1935
50 Little Sinner 1935
51 Our Gang Follies 1936 1935
52 The Pinch Singer 1936
53 Divot Diggers 1936
54 The Lucky Corner 1936
55 Second Childhood 1936
56 Arbor Day 1936
57 Bored of Education 1936
58 Two Too Young 1936
59 Pay As you Exit 1936
60 Spooky Hooky 1936
61 General Spanky 1936 ???
62 Reunion in Rhythm 1937
66 Glove Taps 1937
64 Hearts are Thumps 1937
65 Rushin’ Ballet 1937
66 Three Smart Boy 1937
67 Roamin’ Holiday 1937
68 Night ‘N’ Gales 1937
69 Fishy Tales 1937
70 Framing Youth 1937
71 The Pigskin Polooka 1937
72 Mail & Female 1937
73 Our Gang Follies 1938 1937
74 Canned Fishing 1938
75 Bear Facts 1938
76 Three Men in a Tub 1938
77 Came the Brawn 1938
78 Feed ‘em & Weep 1938
79 The Awful Tooth 1938
80 Hide & Shriek 1938

-

--------------------

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2009 06:41 AM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gian-

I'm so glad you started this post. The "Our Gang/Little Rascals" films have always been so fun to show. In the 1990's, I was able to expose a whole new generation to these great movies. My wife was running a summer camp. The kids were from 3 to 10. The Little Rascals had not shown on T.V. for many years, so they were original and new to these kids, and they loved them! They are timeless, and very repeatable.

Thanks for that final list. So, did we ever figure out the one short that didn't get released?

James.

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2009 06:59 AM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
James, thank you so much. I totally agree with you this is one of the best and funniest series that has ever been released since cinema exists. And this shorts are really timeless. Yes, the effect on the audience (in this case I'm thinking about my young nephews and not about my cat!) is always great. Even if they don't understand a single word of English!

Cannot remember when was the last time a LITTLE RASCALS episode was aired here in Italy. Probably so longtime ago.

I'm not really sure about 'that' short. Tony said the all 80 were released. Wikipedia says 79. Cheking all titles on Internet and completing the list I've seen titles I'm sure that were for sale on Ebay. But I cannot say if they were silent or sound. I don't have any reference here in Italy, 'cause the series has been aired several times, but has never been released for home entertainment (VHS-DVD) and I don't remember.

It could be that my list is not totally complete or correct (consider I did not include the silent shorts, even if I know for sure that some have been released by Blackhawk, as you wrote in your first reply to my post). But at least I now know that I still miss a lot in my collection. And that, out there, there are other big fans as I am!

I really hope to find soon the ones I miss. As I already said, I'd sell my right hand to have FISHY TALES in my collection: it is one of my favorite ever.

[ April 29, 2009, 10:49 AM: Message edited by: Gian Luca Mario Loncrini ]

--------------------

Douglas Meltzer

- posted April 29, 2009 09:55 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert,

I just happen to be working on an index of the Forum's many lists. Just a matter of time!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Gian Luca Mario Loncrini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 29, 2009 01:29 PM      Profile for Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Author's Homepage   Email Gian Luca Mario Loncrini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Doug, nice to meet you.
A simple question. I'll probably be in New York City after so longtime in June or July, this year. I remember a place on the Broadway, not so far from the Lincoln Center for the Perfoming Arts, where in 1994 there was a nice shop full of interesting momorabilias. Records, toys, even super 8 films. Does it still exist? And, if not, do you think I could find places like that one to discover (maybe) forgotten treasures? Who knows, hidden under a pile of old records or similar I could find a FISHY TALES print!

--------------------

All times are Central
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC