8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Sankyo 800

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sankyo 800
John Almond
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 01, 2010 05:31 PM      Profile for John Almond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Has anyone heard of an F1.2 Lens being used on this projector?
I thought the PJ came with a standard Sankyo Zoom f: 1.4 \ F: 15-25 mm or at extra cost the Hi-Pro Zoom f: 1.0 \ 15-30 mm. just wondering if the lens might be from another make

--------------------
"SARAH CONNOR?"
"No, she's just nipped to Sainsbury's. Do you want to come in and wait for her?"

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2010 01:19 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My Sankyo ST800 originally came with a F1.3 lens, which I replaced with an F1.0 Hi-Pro lens. Never heard of an F1.2 for the Sankyo, but maybe.

James.

Den Brown
Master Film Handler

- posted January 02, 2010 04:32 PM      Profile for Den Brown   Email Den Brown   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sankyo also built the Bell & Howell DC range that are practically identical to the later Sankyos (700, 702 etc).

I think the DCM or DCT comes with the F1.2 lens. Yours may have been swapped from one of these.

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted January 04, 2010 02:58 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Correct,
my B&H DCT came with the F1.2 lens. Now I am looking for the Hi-Pro lens.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC