8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumiq Mark S 802 D & MARK 605D projectors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumiq Mark S 802 D & MARK 605D projectors
Robert Jones
Junior

- posted June 08, 2010 02:56 PM      Profile for Robert Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I'm a new member,i make DVD slideshows and edit video as a hobby. I converted a lot of my 8mm reg and super home movies starting i the 50's to DVD using a Eumiq M S 802D & 605D projectors. I lost my manual for the S 802D thats runs reg 8 & super 8. Speacial instructions are needed to change format to prevent damage to the projector. I forgot how to change it, all i need is the instructions to change it. If someone has a S 802D please just tell me how. Also i have a spare 605D for parts. Thanks Bob

|  IP: Logged

Tony Stucchio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 08, 2010 09:22 PM      Profile for Tony Stucchio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This manual should be close enough:

http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/wareview.php?id=1700&category=2

Robert Jones
Junior

- posted June 08, 2010 10:07 PM      Profile for Robert Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks alot Tony for the fast reply. I printed page 9 and now i can change the guide plates without damageing the claw.

Bob

Tony Stucchio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 09, 2010 06:59 PM      Profile for Tony Stucchio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You're welcome!

Alan L. Hitchcox
Film Handler

- posted June 09, 2010 08:11 PM      Profile for Alan L. Hitchcox   Author's Homepage   Email Alan L. Hitchcox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Smart move, Robert.
Several years ago I forgot to position the spindle while replacing the film gate, and I broke the frame advance claw. It cost me $200 to get it fixed.
I don't trust myself not to be careless again, so I use my S802D only for 8mm, and I have a second Eumig for projecting Super 8.
Good luck.

--------------------
Alan Hitchcox
Willoughby, Ohio USA

Robert Jones
Junior

- posted June 09, 2010 08:41 PM      Profile for Robert Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Alan i use my 605D to put reg 8 home movies on DVD taken with a bolex wind up camera in the 50's with fixed focus and i think 4 apputure settings no light meter and the results were exelent. Remember when the kodak color film came with a light chart to set the F stops? I have a old Sony hi 8 video camera with all the manual settings to get the best focus and light adjustment i use in my setup. Bob

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC