8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Festival Détours

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Festival Détours
Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2010 01:48 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
3rd Détours Super 8 Film Festival
Oia, Santorini , Greece, 27,28,29 of August 2010.

The Super 8 Festival Détours in Santorini (Greece) it will be occurring this summer August 27th through 29th 2010: three nights of white walls and Super 8 outdoors projections around the maze of tiny streets of one of the most beautiful island in the Mediterranean.

The white walls of Oia village will become natural screens and images will be floating in the streets. Live music will be accompanying the films projected. And each night, your audience will vote for its favorite film (animation, fiction, documentary, and experimental film) in Super 8, black and white or color.

Festival Détours
Pauline Chevalier
Greece
pauline@festivaldetours.org
www.festivaldetours.org
www.festivaldetours.org/the-festival

I WILL BE THERE [Smile]
Antonis

|  IP: Logged

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2010 03:27 PM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds like heaven! If I could find a way, I would be there too.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Yanis Tzortzis
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2010 07:08 AM      Profile for Yanis Tzortzis   Author's Homepage   Email Yanis Tzortzis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
.........could never believe I'd envy someone for attending a S-8 event in Greece that I couldn't Antonh!!!!!!!!!! [Frown]

--------------------
Yannis

Dimitrios Kremalis
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 09, 2010 04:01 AM      Profile for Dimitrios Kremalis   Email Dimitrios Kremalis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I maybe there too. [Wink]
Antonis, is there any screening program out?

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2010 02:33 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dimitri
The screening program comes out only a few days before.
Hope to meet you there!
Antonis

Keith Ashfield
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2010 02:58 PM      Profile for Keith Ashfield     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Any chance of some photos Antonis?

--------------------
"We'll find 'em in the end, I promise you. We'll find 'em. Just as sure as a turnin' of the earth".

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 10, 2010 03:05 PM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
As every year.

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted August 11, 2010 07:05 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And we will post photos from Wildwood NJ show also, as last year

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 27, 2010 02:02 AM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
My clothes are packed, my photo camera’s battery is charged. I have my flight tickets in my hands, my hotel reservation checked. I am ready to go!!!
At night I will be at Santorini – Oia for the Super 8mm film festival. It starts tonight and will last for three nights.
Tomorrow the “Ifestia” festival will also take place.
The Ifestia Festival celebrates the end of summer. With impressive fireworks, the festival commemorates the volcanic eruption that happened millions of years ago and marked the history of Santorini, its culture and geography.
I will take as much photos as I can.
Antonis

Antonis Galanakis
Expert Film Handler

- posted September 04, 2010 07:24 AM      Profile for Antonis Galanakis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Some photos of the Detours Super 8mm Film Festival at Greece - Santorini - Oia.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/30477054@N03/sets/72157624751491513/detail/

All the photos were shoot before and after the programmed projections. More - better photos and details about the festival coming soon.

Antonis

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC