8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » looking for Eumig 610d service manual (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: looking for Eumig 610d service manual
Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2011 04:26 AM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would anyone happen to have the service manual for the Eumig Mark 610d projector? I have been looking around but can not seem to locate anything. Thanks.

|  IP: Logged

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2011 06:36 PM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi
Do u mean owners manual or a workshop repair manual?

dogtor frankarnstein [Cool]

[ May 27, 2015, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: frank arnstein ]

Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2011 08:58 PM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for responding but I am looking for the service manual and not the owners manual. Thanks again

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2011 08:36 PM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you contact Janice Glesser, she may be able to help you.

dogtor [Razz]

[ May 27, 2015, 08:22 PM: Message edited by: frank arnstein ]

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2011 09:17 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Joseph,

I have the service manual for the Eumig 610D, I'll scan it and send you a PDF. I probably can do it later this week.

Let me know if this will work for you.

Jon

Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 17, 2011 02:56 AM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jon, this is exactly what I am looking for!!!

And thanks to Frank too for responding with his kind offer but that was not what I was looking for. BTW "Ersatzteil Katalog" is German for a parts catalog.

Thanks again

[ October 17, 2011, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Joseph Banfield ]

Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 22, 2011 03:21 PM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jon, are still there because I have not heard anything from you?

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 22, 2011 05:59 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Joseph,

Yes I am still here. I did say I needed to scan it first and that I would try to do it later in the week.

Remember? [Wink]

I am doing that now and the manual will be on its way to you soon.

Regards,

Jon

[ October 24, 2011, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Jon Addams ]

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 23, 2011 09:29 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To Joseph Banfield and Martin Jones

Hi guys,

I finished scanning the service manual for the Eumig 610D but I have not been able to send it by email, the file is close to 30MB long and hotmail doesn't allow any attachment bigger than 10MB.

Any ideas how I can get this to you by email?

Jon

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted October 24, 2011 12:15 AM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jon,

Google as an option for you to open "documents account". You can register with any email you have already.

With this "document" you can upload any files at bigger size (picture, video, power point, etc) and let other to download it.

Just don't forget to mark it as "share" when you have uploaded it.

cheers,

--------------------
Winbert

Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 04:04 AM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jon,

Just go here and upload the file: http://sharesend.com/ It is totally free and you don't have to sign up for anything. It is very easy to use too. You can enter the email recipients directly or just copy the link to the file back here at this forum and everyone can access it.

Thanks again for scanning this!

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 09:24 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you to Winbert and Joseph for their tips.

The manual has been sent to those that asked for it, enjoy.

Jon

Joseph Banfield
Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 11:27 AM      Profile for Joseph Banfield   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Jon and what a super fantastic job you did scanning that service manual. Just perfect in every respect! I am very grateful to you and thanks again!!!

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 11:41 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Joseph,

The manual was free but one of these days I'll send you a bill at US$100.00 make that US$175.00 (with the value of a dollar today) per hour for the scanning job [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Enjoy,

Jon

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 24, 2011 11:48 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Jon,

Have you considered uploading the service manual to the manuals section in this 'site?

Then everybody benefits.

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Martin Jones
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 01:09 PM      Profile for Martin Jones     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jon,
My thanks also! I did have difficulties Downloading from the site; the .PDF wouldn't open and I got a "corrupted file" message. I guessed, correctly, that the browser (Opera) I was using was the problem, so I copied the "Link Address" into Mozilla Firefox and OPENED the file. Once I was sure it was OK, I then Saved it as a .PDF to my Documents Folder.
Very informative manual, thanks again!

Martin

--------------------
Retired TV Service Engineer
Ongoing interest in Telecine....

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 24, 2011 01:43 PM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Hey Jon,

Have you considered uploading the service manual to the manuals section in this 'site?

Then everybody benefits.

Hi Steve,

Yes I have. Shortly after I joined to Forum I started scanning all my manuals back in September 2007 with the idea of having them posted in the manual section.

On December 3, 2007 I submitted the first 11 of the group so they would be available to all members. [Smile] [Smile]

They were never posted! [Mad] [Mad]

Regards,

Jon

James Har
Junior

- posted October 25, 2011 04:49 AM      Profile for James Har     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Please would you send a copy of the service manual for the Eumig 610D to me.

Or, tell me the link, so that I may download it from sharesend.

Yours,
Jim

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2011 08:32 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello James,

You requested a copy of the manual by email to my regular email address. The link was sent to you yesterday, October 24, 2011 at:

jimjimhar at yahoo dot co dot uk

If you didn''t receive it please check your SPAM folder.

Regards

Jon

James Har
Junior

- posted October 25, 2011 09:14 AM      Profile for James Har     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Jon,
I have this e-mail:
Hello Jim
The manual has been sent.
Enjoy
Jon
but I cannot find the e-mail with the (link to) manual.
Please, would you resend the manual, or the link. Maybe it got lost in the aether.
Yours,
Jim.

Jon Addams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 25, 2011 10:02 AM      Profile for Jon Addams     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jim,

I sent it again, let me know if you received it.

Thank you

Jon

James Har
Junior

- posted October 25, 2011 10:31 AM      Profile for James Har     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Jon,
I have just recieved the manual. Thank you.
It is marvellous; extremely helpful.
It is a great shame that manufacturers of all products do not include a service manual, when they sell their goods.
I imagine that no owner of an Eumig projectior would have been able to acquire one of these manuals, in the 1970s.

Yours,
Jim.

Geoff Rogers
Junior

- posted October 27, 2011 02:56 PM      Profile for Geoff Rogers   Author's Homepage   Email Geoff Rogers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jon

Please could you send me a copy of the service manual for the Eumig 610D when convenient.

My email is rogersga at btinternet dot com

Thanks
Geoff

frank arnstein
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 28, 2011 01:20 AM      Profile for frank arnstein   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Jon
If anyone can have a copy, I too wouldn't mind a look.
send by email if you get time.
thanks

dogtor [Cool]

--------------------
At Projector Heaven the Focus is always on Detail.

____
[o:/o]<|=- dogtor@projectorheaven.com.au
//``\\
-----------------------------------------------

Trevor Judd
Junior

- posted December 13, 2011 05:31 AM      Profile for Trevor Judd   Email Trevor Judd       Edit/Delete Post 
Me too please for a Service Manual.

I acquired my 610D to attempt to telecine my films as my existing projector had variable(by design)and wildly fluctuating (by accident)speed. I had read various methods of syncronising the film with the video and decided to have a go.

However while checking the theory and optimising the camera setup I found that by simply setting the camera to slow shutter the dark frames disappeared!

Now I would like to ensure the projector is as good as possible.

Cheers
Trevor

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC