8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Waiting for my large order...! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Waiting for my large order...!
David Kilderry
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2012 10:32 AM      Profile for David Kilderry   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great story Winbert. I love receiving films in a big box!

|  IP: Logged

James N. Savage 3
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2012 01:42 PM      Profile for James N. Savage 3     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Winbert said:

"The seller knew the price of SW. He is not a layman. He is a true super 8 collector. In fact a day before the shipment, his friend told him that SW has certain value. He told me about it but he decided to keep sending SW for me.

Lesson to learn .... There is still a person with honor in this world. He didn't change his decision just because another person try to intervene.

So...now I got the SW as he promised. He is a good man!"

End of quote.

Thanks for that Winbert. Its truley the spirit of the hobby. Glad to know there's people out there like this (For those wondering, no, I'm NOT the seller [Smile] ).

Another good example of this, is STEVE OSBORNE of "The Reel Image". He is a true, honest man, often selling films for a price that he knows he could ask more, but selling for better-than-fair prices, not to mention throwing in a little extra sometimes. I really can't say enough about him. People like that really keep this hobby alive, healthy, and, best of all, very little "buyer's remorse".

James.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC