8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Bauer T610 aux in

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bauer T610 aux in
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2012 03:36 AM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anybody tell me where is the aux in from the Bauer t610?
I don't have a manual.

Thanks

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Maurizio Di Cintio
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2012 12:23 PM      Profile for Maurizio Di Cintio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi, Jeroen.

You can either use the second or the third DIN socket (counted from the right hand side). If you want to use the second one (marked with a sort of "Q"), the relevant pins for input from the point of view of the observer, are: first pin (top left): left ch; the pin placed below this one is the right ch and the next one is the ground; respectively, they are pins No. 3, 5 and 2.

If planning to use the third DIN socket (marked with a sort of "< >", meaning input/output), you have to use the top right pin for the left ch, the pin placed below for the right ch, and the next one for the ground. Respectively they are pins No. 1, 4, 2.

Sorry, I don't have a scanner with me to visually give you these information, but I think the above should suffice. Good luck.

--------------------
Maurizio

Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 14, 2012 07:20 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It works fine,Mickeys Christmas carol almost finish!It's agreat machine and easy to do. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC