8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » 3rd Season STAR TREK BLOOPER REEL - S8?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 3rd Season STAR TREK BLOOPER REEL - S8?
Herb Finn
Junior

- posted January 14, 2012 08:01 PM      Profile for Herb Finn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey folks - long time collector of 8mm/Super-8 finally joined. Got into the hobby in the mid-1990's thanks to eBay (and THE BIG REEL)

Got a question for you all.

There's a 3rd Season (Prepared for the Christmas 1968 Holiday Party) STAR TREK BLOOPER REEL - This is the one that features a blooper of Frank Gorshin in "Let This Be Your Battlefield" getting onto the transporter bad and then breaking into a James Cagney Impersonation, and also features a couple of blooper from "Whom Gods Destroy" with Yvonne Craig,

Now, I've seen a so-so color copy on video and a three years ago missed getting a B&W 16mm print on eBay. I was wondering if this ever came out on Super-8 Sound - B&W or Color.

Everyone seems to have the 3 other reels - Season One,"The Gorn Reel" and Season Two - Did RED LION or perhaps one of the other outfits put this out?

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC