8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Help me with a question Bauer T610

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help me with a question Bauer T610
Jeroen van Ooijen
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 15, 2012 04:20 PM      Profile for Jeroen van Ooijen   Email Jeroen van Ooijen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello all,

Tonight i was sync Mickey's Christmas carol on my Bauer T610.
I press the next buttons STEREO->Phono->automatic->track 1->track 2-> and record Sound mix to level 8 and manual volume as wide as possible.
There is a button on the panel track 1 0 track 2,i was put it on 0 because i thought it was stereo.
Ok i was ready to re record and everything goes fine.....BUT
i was finish the job and was checking the movie on my Elmo ST1200HD but i heard the old sound into the movie,is this normal?
What did i wrong??? [Confused]
And what is the best to do this job,really make stereo or do it in mono?
What is the best and how can i do the job in stereo?
Please let me know.

Jeroen

--------------------
Super8 that's the greatest hobby in my life,i was 9 to have my first viewer from GAF.

|  IP: Logged

Winbert Hutahaean
Film God

- posted January 15, 2012 06:12 PM      Profile for Winbert Hutahaean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeroen, in many projectors, there is a recording facility called "sound on sound" meaning you can still keep the old sound while you add new sound. The button starts from 0 to 10 where 0 means the old sound is max the new sound is 0, and vice versa goes to 10 means the new sound is 10 and the old track is 0 (= erased).

I don't know your projector but perhaps you need to check if it has "sound on sound" features.

cheers

--------------------
Winbert

Heinrich Kronschlaeger
Film Handler

- posted January 16, 2012 02:30 AM      Profile for Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Email Heinrich Kronschlaeger   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jeroen,
you wrote about the botton on the panel track 1-0-2 , this is for automatic duoplay, only for playback and only for using speakers direcly connected to your T 610. You can use automatic duoplay, if you had recorded music on track 1 and spoken Text on track 2. The Bauer T 610 raises the volume of the spoken text automatically at the moment, the text is spoken. But only with the built-in speakers of the T 610 or connected speakers.
At record mode it does not matter, if you have 1, 0 or 2 at automatic duoplay.
The better recording with the T 610 is stereo and manual recording ( not automatic on the left side ) and SOUND MIX to 8 and manual record as wide as possible. ( With automatic recording at the left side it does not matter if you have manual recording at the right side at 0 or 8, this is only for manual recording ).
If you hear the old sound after finishing the job, you have a problem with your T 610.
Kind regards
Henry

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC