8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Captain America Digest (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Captain America Digest
Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 10, 2013 09:43 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, even though I had no intentions of seeing CAPTAIN AMERICA, because of the new digest I decided to watch it, which I did last night. I have to say, I really liked the film and will definitely consider buying a print. I'm still wondering how good the picture and sound quality will on the super 8 version. I hope whoever sees it first will review it here [Smile]

--------------------
Joe Taffis

|  IP: Logged

Laksmi Breathwaite
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 10, 2013 11:06 AM      Profile for Laksmi Breathwaite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hey why not someone make theBLADE RUNNER digest ?  -

--------------------
" Faster then a speeding bullet, more powerful then a Locomotive "."Look up in the sky it's a bird it's a plane it's SUPERMAN"

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 15, 2013 06:48 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
print was reviewed in the Reel Image magazine. Also Steve reports that the prints are incredibly sharp and nice.

Joe Taffis
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted January 15, 2013 08:40 AM      Profile for Joe Taffis   Email Joe Taffis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Gary, Is this review you mention in a new issue I didn't get yet?, or the one with Captain America on the cover? Anyway, I'd like to read a review from a Forum member when they actually see and hear the print before I decide whether or not to buy one....

--------------------
Joe Taffis

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2013 01:09 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wondering if anyone has written a review on the forum yet. I'd be willing to support these efforts but I'd still not like to make the purchase blindly.

Can anyone even write a brief things, The Good, The Bad, The Final Verdict?

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Douglas Meltzer

- posted July 01, 2013 03:18 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ernie,

If you're ever curious about a whether a review has been posted, go to the "8mm Print Reviews" section and check out the index. Then you would see that this title was reviewed back in March. Simply click on the link in the index to read the review.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Akshay Nanjangud
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2013 03:31 PM      Profile for Akshay Nanjangud   Email Akshay Nanjangud   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Boys sure had some fun on that thread. [Big Grin]

Ernie Zahn
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 01, 2013 03:47 PM      Profile for Ernie Zahn   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Ernie,

If you're ever curious about a whether a review has been posted, go to the "8mm Print Reviews" section and check out the index. Then you would see that this title was reviewed back in March. Simply click on the link in the index to read the review.

Doug

Thanks! Don't know how I missed that one.

--------------------
Check out the trailer for my feature length Spaghetti-style Western:

Six and Bisti

Pasquale DAlessio
Film God

- posted July 01, 2013 04:25 PM      Profile for Pasquale DAlessio     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Here's a link to Steve's website.

http://thereelimage.jimdo.com/

He made the jump into light speed! [Eek!]

PatD

All times are Central
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC