8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Star Trek Generations Box Artwork?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Trek Generations Box Artwork?
Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2013 05:22 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Today I bought a nice print of Star Trek Generations, I´m curious, was this feature released by Derann with artwork on the boxes? If yes have anyone a scan?

|  IP: Logged

David Ollerearnshaw
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2013 07:37 AM      Profile for David Ollerearnshaw   Author's Homepage   Email David Ollerearnshaw   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Don't think it had colour label like the Disney's. More along the like of the Fox releases.

--------------------
I love the smell of film in the morning.

http://www.thereelimage.co.uk/

Ralf Hoff
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2013 08:35 AM      Profile for Ralf Hoff   Email Ralf Hoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Oemer,

I bought Generations new from Derann, when the film was released on 8mm . It came without artwork in six white boxes.

By the way I' ve not forgotten the pics of my print of Dracula AD 1972, but in the last weeks I was to busy with my work and there was no time to watch any films [Frown]

But I hope in the nearly future I am able to make some shots and I will inform you.

Ralf Hoff

--------------------
Arbeits- & Interessengemeinschaft Celluloidfilm
Ehrenamtlich im Einsatz für das Film-Hobby

Cine 8-16
Das Magazin rund um den perforierten Film
www.celluloidfilm.de

Oemer Yalinkilic
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2013 09:00 AM      Profile for Oemer Yalinkilic   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Ralf,
take a look on the german forum, I posted the pics from Dracula A.D. few weeks ago.

Thanks for the info, so I have to create my own artwork for the 6 white boxes.

Rob Young.
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted June 02, 2013 11:11 AM      Profile for Rob Young.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
This is one of those titles that was referred to as an "import"! [Wink] [Wink] [Wink]

So no special box art.

Many people, uhum, made this release possible.

A lovely print it is too! [Smile]

Ralf Hoff
Expert Film Handler

- posted June 03, 2013 04:28 AM      Profile for Ralf Hoff   Email Ralf Hoff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Oemer,

I saw your pics on the german forum and the look good and nice to me. I think you can be lucky with the print.

Ralf

--------------------
Arbeits- & Interessengemeinschaft Celluloidfilm
Ehrenamtlich im Einsatz für das Film-Hobby

Cine 8-16
Das Magazin rund um den perforierten Film
www.celluloidfilm.de

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC