8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Cannot reply to my own thread

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cannot reply to my own thread
Wayne Watson
Junior

- posted July 01, 2013 11:53 AM      Profile for Wayne Watson   Email Wayne Watson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot to reply to my post/reply "Elmo 1200D Projector Threading Problem" I'm told that I must edit it. If I try to edit it, I find no way to add it to the thread.

|  IP: Logged

Douglas Meltzer

- posted July 01, 2013 12:03 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wayne,

Exactly. You cannot reply immediately to your own posting. You can either edit your last post or wait. No one can reply to their own posting for a period of time unless another member has responded. To edit your post, click on the edit icon (pencil & paper) and simply click on the "edit post" button when you're done writing.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Wayne Watson
Junior

- posted July 01, 2013 01:02 PM      Profile for Wayne Watson   Email Wayne Watson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How long is immediately? I just tried to reply, and it's no go. I waited over 30 minutes. If I try editing, there is no way to reply. No button or whatever is needed.

Douglas Meltzer

- posted July 01, 2013 07:39 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Wayne,

Every member can edit their own post. After you click on the edit icon, you are taken to this page:

-

The arrow points to the button to post your edited message.

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC