8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » King Kong purchase any good?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: King Kong purchase any good?
David Ryder
Junior

- posted July 06, 2013 09:12 AM      Profile for David Ryder   Email David Ryder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi I just won a mountain films release of King Kong 6 x 400 RKO Radio Pictures on Super 8mm. I got it for £120 and all 6 parts are in original boxes is that a good deal and what can anybody tell me about it? is it the full release or edited?

Thanks guys

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted July 06, 2013 10:02 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maltin gives the running time as 103 minutes, and the IMDb says it's 100 minutes, so it certainly seems that you have the full version.

I don't buy features so cannot give any thought as to its value, but I assume you are quite happy with your purchase.

--------------------
Maurice

Luis Caramelo
Master Film Handler

- posted July 06, 2013 12:08 PM      Profile for Luis Caramelo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
hi!david,you bought a good film,yes it,s the full lenght i also have the film fro mountain,well about the price,if the film is in good condition like appers to be it,s o.k,this film shows up in differnts price depends on the seller,but its one of my grall of my collection

regards:
luis caramelo

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC