8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Star Wars on ebay

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Star Wars on ebay
Terry Sills
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2014 11:48 AM      Profile for Terry Sills     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saw this new listing on eBay. I know quite a few members look for these
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Star-Wars-Super-8mm-full-length-Derann-Films-Scope-print-4-x-600-foot-180-m-/161450080804?hash=item25972cba24

|  IP: Logged

Nigel Higgins
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 13, 2014 12:18 PM      Profile for Nigel Higgins     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this doesnt seem to be a mint or near mint copy going by listimg very limited information available going buy listing but a good price if is excellent,only wish i had =the £450 would do buy now straight away.

Julian Baquero
Expert Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2014 02:24 PM      Profile for Julian Baquero   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I was on holiday and just happen to see I have missed this opportunity of getting a Star Wars Derann print I have been looking for. Dam it!

Graham Sinden
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 14, 2014 06:35 PM      Profile for Graham Sinden   Email Graham Sinden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I saw this yesterday and thought the Buy it Now price was good but I would like more information on the print. The seller states there is a little 'wear' but without screenshots you are taking a risk. There could be just a single line through the film but this could be right in the middle of the picture, and a green one at that.

Graham S

Steven J Kirk
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted January 03, 2016 12:28 PM      Profile for Steven J Kirk   Email Steven J Kirk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
With all the talk about the cost of a Star Wars print, at least it DOES something, because you could try 'investing' your money in MINT pieces of cardboard like this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-REVENGE-OF-THE-JEDI-PROOF-YODA-RARE-AFA-90-/371520790046?hash=item56805d5e1e:g:VesAAOSw3KFWg-Hy

That's right, it isn't even the figure, it is the backing card. Yes, I know it says 'revenge' instead of return and all that but really, REALLY... [Eek!]

--------------------
VistaVision
Motion Picture High-Fidelity

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC