8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Eumig 810D regular 8 sprocket set

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Eumig 810D regular 8 sprocket set
Alexander Beylin
Junior

- posted April 17, 2015 11:27 PM      Profile for Alexander Beylin   Email Alexander Beylin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I bought Eumig 810D from the UK, it arrived without a regular 8 set of sprockets (only with a super 8 set installed). The regular 8 gate was there. Does anybody have a set of regular 8 sprockets for sale? Are these sprockets are compatible with the other eumig dual models?
Thanks

--------------------
Alexander

|  IP: Logged

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted April 22, 2015 07:00 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry it took so long to reply. I think I have a set of 810D sprockets for Standard 8. I can't look for them until after this weekend, since I'm going up to Jersey for the Cinesea film collectors meeting. I will check for you next week.

John Mark Sumner
Junior

- posted May 11, 2015 09:02 AM      Profile for John Mark Sumner   Email John Mark Sumner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dear Alexander,
I hope by now you have got fixed up with some standard 8 sprockets and gates. However, please action caution here. On the later 810D models (the ones with a mains switch on the left hand side narrow panel) the standard 8 sprockets are behind the super 8 ones which you have to remove to see the std 8 ones. Also, the front pressure plate is common and the standard 8 gate should be clipped into the removable lamp housing. I can supply the std 8 gate if that is missing and I can also supply original std 8 sprockets, gate and pressure plate if your 810D is one of the earlier models. E-mail me on mark@jmsumner.plus.com or telephone 01253 778898 if you need further info or supply.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC