8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Help with a Eumig Mark S 710D

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help with a Eumig Mark S 710D
Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2015 12:28 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Can anyone help with this please,I've just got a Eumig 710d and wondered if it's complete to change from Super 8 to Std 8,i have the sprockets but do you change the gate? It runs fine with Super 8 but std 8 the picture rolls on screen and seems like the loop is lost,Thanks Mark.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted April 18, 2015 12:37 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Mark
The spare gate lives in a slot just above the lamp.

--------------------
Maurice

Mark Mander
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted April 18, 2015 12:59 PM      Profile for Mark Mander     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Maurice,Found it and will give it a try,Mark.

Just ran a film and sorted,Thanks again,Mark.

--------------------
Elmo GS1200 1.0 lens
Elmo ST1200HD 1.1 lens
Sankyo 800 1.0 lens
Elmo 16CL
Elf NT1

Heidi Barker
Film Handler

- posted December 16, 2017 01:35 PM      Profile for Heidi Barker   Email Heidi Barker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
sorry to resurrect an old thread but i have just bought one of these projectors and i can't get it to thread the film through - i have no manual for it - i don't suppose you have a manual and could photograph the threading instructions? i think something may be broken on it but i'm not sure. there's a bit under the lens that pushes together but i don't know what it does!
thanks

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted December 16, 2017 01:46 PM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Heidi
This forum has manuals for down-loading. They do not have one for your projector, but they do have one for the Eumig S810 series projectors.
This will probably give you the details that you want.
http://www.film-tech.com/warehouse/index.php?category=2#8mm Projectors
By the way, the lever under the gate is the threading lever. By holding this down it sets the projector for threading. Start to run, hold down lever, whilst holding insert the film in the slot and it will take it from there.

--------------------
Maurice

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC