8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Must see on Ebay Germany - Rack Of Movies!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Must see on Ebay Germany - Rack Of Movies!
Terry Lagler
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2015 06:38 AM      Profile for Terry Lagler   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Ok This is just cool!

Cheers
Terry

|  IP: Logged

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2015 05:24 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I offer here a collection here of 100 Super 8 movies stand inclusive ( thats handy)
Rarities that are hard to find. On request 150 pieces can be offered all films in original cases in good condition. Stored in the dark. Leaders can be examined.. I can see King Kong 1976 ,Vincent Price, Bruce Lee , Star Wars ,Horror movies and Spaghetti westerns.

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 24, 2015 05:28 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Now thats the kind of racking I want to see at any convention I go to to visit!!

Just imagine the money that could change hands if only quality, desireable produce was sourced!!

This alone could and probably would fetch over a grand.

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2015 05:35 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
In case you can't wait here is Mandingo trailer. Looks like Roots before Roots came out. Susan George is in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1priqpSfjvY

The Zombie movie is the George Romero 1978 sequel Dawn of the Dead and thankfully not this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHLRkddfQAk

Andrew Woodcock
Film God

- posted August 24, 2015 05:46 PM      Profile for Andrew Woodcock         Edit/Delete Post 
Never liked Roots myself Mike. Found it all a little too pretentious if I'm honest.

Now Susan George on the other hand... well that's something completely different different!

Fright... must dig that one out again and on Agfa or Fuji!

--------------------
"C'mon Baggy..Get with the beat"

Mike Newell
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted August 24, 2015 05:56 PM      Profile for Mike Newell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew. Yes but this has got Susan George. Straw Dogs Dirty Mary Crazy Larry etc Ken Norton the boxer is the star. He might actually be Mandingo! Richard Fleischer is directing James Mason getting another pay cheque and Sylvester Stallone is in it as a man in the crowd. Sound as much fun as The Klansman with Richard Burton and Lee Marvin.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC