8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Chinon 2000 power cord

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chinon 2000 power cord
Dave Hackett
Junior

- posted December 22, 2015 04:49 PM      Profile for Dave Hackett   Email Dave Hackett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
need to know what power cord looks like for Chinon 2000GL.
looking at one for sale without cord and would like to substitute something to test out.
Is power cord polarized?

|  IP: Logged

Janice Glesser
Film Goddess

- posted December 22, 2015 08:02 PM      Profile for Janice Glesser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Chinon 2000GL takes a two prong cord. It's possible you could DIY a cord just by cutting off the end of an old extension cord and attaching a couple of round insulated connectors to the wires that would fit onto the pins of the projector. You could also try and find an old two prong battery adapter cord. The holes in these some times can be made to fit.

-

--------------------
Janice

"I'm having a very good day!"
Richard Dreyfuss - Let It Ride (1989).

Barry Fritz
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted December 24, 2015 07:35 PM      Profile for Barry Fritz   Email Barry Fritz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've also seen kitchen appliance cords at Menard's that might work.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC