8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Wildwood - October - CINESEA

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wildwood - October - CINESEA
Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted July 20, 2016 05:41 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just to let our members know, I will be bringing alot of films to trade/sell and show - Yes, including photos, film information, my usual Blackhawk file and assorted goodies, all nicely displayed on acrylic holders for your convenient perusal - You all know my want-list, more or less, bring what you can, we'll talk of it - Shorty

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 21, 2016 09:07 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes,

We are roughly at the halfway mark. Still way too early to reserve a room (-not that the Ocean Holiday will stop you...), but not too early to savor the idea.

We have BIG plans! We're going to come, hang out with friends, watch some films and buy some too. We're going out to eat a couple of times, maybe walk down to the Ocean once or twice. Might even bring the bikes down again.

-in other words the blessed usual!

(That's good enough for me!)

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted July 21, 2016 02:55 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uncle Bill's it shall be - I have enough films for little Steve to enjoy, and Big Bang trivia for the all of us - Still say there will be a film about it all someday - Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 21, 2016 03:18 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Uncle Bill's is fine by me!

-you had me at "pancakes"!

--------------------

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 21, 2016 03:32 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope Uncle Bill's will still be open for the season.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 21, 2016 03:36 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
We are nothing if not adaptable!

-you joining us, Guy?

--------------------

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 21, 2016 03:49 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I hope to Steve. Not definite yet but I am really going to try to make it.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 23, 2016 09:43 AM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I had a blast last time. I am definitely trying to make it out in October!

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 23, 2016 07:17 PM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I wish the pond was a bit smaller.......

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 23, 2016 10:16 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Me too Melvin, I so much want to attend the show in Ealing. Some day.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Melvin England
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2016 04:21 AM      Profile for Melvin England     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Guy - Not forgetting Blackpool in November!

--------------------
"My name is for my friends!"

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 25, 2016 08:20 AM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Melvin, I do want to attend the show in Blackpool too. Whenever I take my first trip to the UK, I will probably spend my time just in the London area.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 27, 2016 07:00 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll be at Cinesea. It's my favorite two weekends of the year!! Just a wonderful time.

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 27, 2016 08:30 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Someday something will come up and I'll have to miss it.

-I regret it already!

I'll be sitting in a suit at some wedding reception eating rubbery chicken thinking "I should be at the Saturday Night Show right now!".

-Jeeze!, that's depressing!

My wife is kind of funny about it. Last spring it was "Oh, I have to work that weekend", and I told her I felt bad she couldn't join in. A couple of weeks later it was "I only have to work late Friday night, could we go Saturday morning?" and I told her that was fine. All of a sudden it was "I traded the Friday shift, let's just go."

-even for somebody only married into film collecting, it is that good!

--------------------

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 28, 2016 07:00 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes it IS that good. Friendly folks with common interests...a super nice hotel staff....the best beach on the East coast...hotel suites for $65 a night....and films to buy, sell, swap and watch. What's not to like?

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted July 28, 2016 02:00 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It DOES things to you!

-a couple of times ago we were already situated and we're sitting in the chairs out on the balcony in front of our room.

We see a car pulling up and see who's inside.

In unison we started yelling "Shore-Tee!, Shore-Tee!, Shore-Tee!"

-I don't get it...back home we have...(you knowwww)...Dignity!

--------------------

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC