8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » New Official Goldberg Film Reel Distributor

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Official Goldberg Film Reel Distributor
James Romero
Film Handler

- posted October 22, 2016 12:42 PM      Profile for James Romero   Email James Romero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm proud to announce that Film Forever is now an Official Distributor of the entire Goldberg Film Reel product line including 8mm, Super 8mm and 16mm ...classic metal reels and cans.

Looking for the classic brown Goldberg metal reels and cans? Why not buy them 'Brand New'.

Need quality plastic reels and cans? Film Forever carries the entire TayloReel and Tuscan line.

Film Forever carries everything film and if we don't have it ... we will find it for you.

As our gift to all of our friends here...use our discount code: 8mmForumSave to immediately save 15% off everything on our website (excludes 'Special Orders') for the remainder of 2016 and can be used an unlimited number of times.

Happy Film Collecting!
Film Forever MPE

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC