8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » BFCC Lite 24th September

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: BFCC Lite 24th September
Simon McConway
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 17, 2017 03:20 AM      Profile for Simon McConway     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Keith Wilton has announced the BFCC Lite (no film shows, only dealers present) from 10-3.30 on Sunday 24th September, at the usual venue in Ealing. Please get the word around! See www.bfcc.biz and click on Next Event. On that page, Keith asks we email him if you are going so he has an idea of numbers...email address on the page.

|  IP: Logged

John Clancy
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 22, 2017 03:32 AM      Profile for John Clancy   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Or you can email or message me and I'll pass the details onto Mr. Wilts.

A successful event could lead to a return of the full-blown BFCC at some point in the future. A BFCC LITE annually with a big original style BFCC every few years perhaps. Only good support will keep it going though.

--------------------
British Film Collectors Convention home page www.bfcc.biz. The site is for the whole of the film collecting hobby and not just the BFCC.

|  IP: Logged

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC