8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea 16 conclusion

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CineSea 16 conclusion
Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2017 11:37 AM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Had a great time seeing and visiting with many friends and making a few new ones. If you have never been, you don't know what you are missing.

Cheers y'all.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

|  IP: Logged

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 15, 2017 11:46 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Right now I'm up on the Boardwalk (down by the sea...)

We didn't expect to see Guy this time, so it was a nice surprise!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 15, 2017 12:18 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great to see you and your family Steve.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 16, 2017 09:22 AM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm back, exhausted and impatiently awaiting the Spring return! That date will be announced shortly.

Guy,

What a great surprise to walk in the office and see you there. Thank you for making the trip!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 16, 2017 09:28 AM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent show! More people were arriving Thursday afternoon this time. It made for a nice flow through the week-end.

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted October 16, 2017 12:02 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I like the idea of an extra day to settle in and relax, I just wish the attendance office at Steven's school felt the same way!

-maybe someday!

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted October 16, 2017 03:48 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
On behalf of CINESEA, my unending thanks - Doug is our gift for organisation, supervision and a just plain good ol' guy to us all - Claus' visionary excellence is heightened by his care and warm smile - It is a privledge to know these and so many others who are top in their field; Gary Crawford, Lou Franchetti, Jason Smith (all the way from Japan), Guy Taylor (God Bless him, the hurricane didn't affect his area and he surprised us with his good company), Joe Griesbach, Steve Klare and his dear family, Todd Tuckey with talented Tammy (who regaled us with some fine tunes), and our welcome guests including David Baker who gave a splendid overview of 35mm information - I'm proud to call us family, sharing good food and drink, and the finest in cinema - To the memory of John Black...trim the leader, turn the projector on, dim the lights...and dream - Cheers from Shorty

Douglas Meltzer

- posted October 16, 2017 05:58 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Shorty couldn't mention them all, but we appreciate every person who was kind enough to attend, and we missed those who could not make it. The Friday night screening of an excellent print of Fright Night was great fun and the Saturday night show wrapped up at 1:10 AM. Wait till you see the pictures!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Gary Crawford
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 17, 2017 08:01 AM      Profile for Gary Crawford     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A wonderful weekend of films and fun and food and friends.

Evan Samaras
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted October 17, 2017 04:24 PM      Profile for Evan Samaras   Author's Homepage   Email Evan Samaras   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the great time everybody! See you all again soon!

--------------------
...When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the Earth...

Claus Harding
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted October 20, 2017 07:05 AM      Profile for Claus Harding   Email Claus Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just as an update, there WILL be pictures.

Work is heavy right now, and I will be out of town through Tuesday, after which I can get on with digitally processing "the load" from this show.

Stay tuned... [Smile]

Claus.

--------------------
"Why are there shots of deserts in a scene that's supposed to take place in Belgium during the winter?" (Review of 'Battle of the Bulge'.)

Bill Phelps
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted November 12, 2017 07:47 AM      Profile for Bill Phelps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Claus! How is the picture tour coming? I thought about it reading that Blackpool is being filmed. I'm sure everyone is waiting to see them [Smile]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC