8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » Beaulieu reels

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Beaulieu reels
Thomas Edwards
Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 04:06 AM      Profile for Thomas Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just saw one Beaulieu reel for sale in Switzerland. €139 What planet are these Europeans living on?

|  IP: Logged

Maurice Leakey
Film God

- posted March 11, 2018 04:34 AM      Profile for Maurice Leakey   Email Maurice Leakey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Plus import and customs charges if despatched to the UK direct from Switzerland.

--------------------
Maurice

Alessandro Pavoni
Master Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 05:53 AM      Profile for Alessandro Pavoni   Email Alessandro Pavoni   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
they are not from Switzerland, they are from Germany.
http://www.s8profis.de/

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 06:26 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Eddie

Just a case of playing the waiting game I know Ian will find you some in the near future - probably you will be able to buy five for the price this muppet seller is asking for just one.

Trust me there is no better way to encourage a greedy seller to increase their prices than to say you are looking for something on here, it is like showing a red rag to a bull for the many profiteers only interested in making easy money from our hobby.

Kevin

Thomas Edwards
Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 07:00 AM      Profile for Thomas Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
So right Kevin, Ian has always been the best to deal with. He's just gone to Spain again probably 3 weeks.

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 07:09 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Eddie

Ian's escaped the cold weather here at just the right time - he'll be back soon though ready to treat all of us fairly as he always does. No rip off pricing and the personal touch often missing from other cine sellers. I honestly don't think I would bother with Super 8 any more if it were not for Ian & Jackie at Perry's.

Re: Beaulieu reels I will do some searching for you and see what can be found out there from friends who won't take the mickey price wise - I guess you only want Beaulieu ones to match with the projector and preserve the life of the plastic spindles?

Kevin

Thomas Edwards
Film Handler

- posted March 11, 2018 08:10 AM      Profile for Thomas Edwards     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Kevin, that's why And to put on a full feature. Thanks for your kind words.

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC