8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » CineSea 17 in Pictures (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: CineSea 17 in Pictures
Jason Patnode
Film Handler

- posted May 08, 2018 11:10 PM      Profile for Jason Patnode   Author's Homepage   Email Jason Patnode   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like a great event. Wish I could have made it out.

--------------------
Jason Patnode

|  IP: Logged

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 09, 2018 06:25 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That shot of the nightly-clouded sky reminds me...even a man who is pure at heart and says his prayers by night, will turn into...oh yes, it was werewolf time and I was one, by chance - Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 09, 2018 02:09 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
-by any chance were you a teenager at the time?

--------------------
All I ask is a wide screen and a projector to light her by...

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 09, 2018 03:09 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Only when the moon was either half-empty or half-full. I was one of those kind of kids

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 09, 2018 07:00 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday!!!

There’s nothing better than Saturday! There are days you wake up in the morning and see a coating of snow on your bedroom window. You contemplate prying your car loose and fighting your way to work through the drifts and your heart sinks!

–and then that one great revelation bursts through your despair: It’s Saturday!!! -and suddenly it’s a good day!

-of course sometimes it turns out to be…Monday…. but there’s still Saturday left to hope for if you can hold on five days!

Saturday is also CineSea’s big day. If you can only be there one day: this is the one!

-and possibly the best meal of the whole week is Saturday Breakfast! You savor your nice hot cup of Saturday coffee with the knowledge you have 48 hours of your own! (-yet how quickly they pass!)

Wildwood is kind of a town of diners: there are a great many. A lot of them are furnished in 1950s style. Wildwood is where Bill Hailey and the Comets first performed “Rock around the Clock” in 1954. To a certain extent it will remain the Fifties in Wildwood forever!

Marvis is one of our favorites, yet really just one of them. There are so many great choices!

Here was Saturday Breakfast:

-

-

This is your regular, substantial diner style breakfast: eggs, pancakes, French toast, and all homemade. The coffee is black and available by the gallon. There is no “whimsical endive sauce” or “champignons with diced bruschetta”: there’s just no way the human mind can process such things before 9AM. ”PLEASE!...Just gimme some..(?)…EGGS!

There are also those who choose to sleep in or fend for themselves: it’s all good. The other option in the snowstorm scenario above is rolling over and going back to sleep. This is the best possible choice no matter what day it is!

The Main Event

Now of course none of us comes to Wildwood for just breakfast! (It’d be lunch by the time I got there even on a good day!), it’s the films and the people!

-

-now in these fifteen years on this and other film discussion boards, I’ve noticed that film collectors…tend to say what they mean and mean what they say when they’re talking film!

Being live doesn’t have to change that!

-

One of my prized moments of Cinesea was years ago we were out to a little seafood place over on Pacific Avenue. Over on another table this spirited discussion broke out about which is the best 16mm projector. I’m still too much of a Super-8 guy to take a stand here (I am now a 16mm…dabbler), but the expressions on the people at the non-film tables were worth the price of the meal all by themselves! (“What on Earth are they talking about?!!”)

To a certain extent CineSea has always had kind of an identity crisis. We all agree on the “CineSea” part, but what IS it exactly? Some favor “gathering”, and it certainly is one. I kind of like “convention”, although maybe I’m just being a conventional thinker! John Black called it a “show”, and it is that too!

This is a particularly nice example:

-

-all day long on screens placed all over the place people are showing films: some for sale, some just being shared and discussed.

You see the classical stance in this situation is to stand straight up: right hand on hip, left thumb on left jaw, left hand wrapping around to your right jaw. Try to arch just ONE eyebrow, like Leonard Nimoy. (Two eyebrows arched just makes you look like James Finlayson!) This makes any opinion you have of what’s on screen seem somehow wisened! This applies to every genre of film except cartoons...for those just looking like a seven year old on a slide works just fine!

This picture is just begging for a caption:

“Captain, we have a contact on long range scans…

-

-type...unknown!!

Next: All day Saturday

--------------------

David C. Lucidi
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 09, 2018 08:48 PM      Profile for David C. Lucidi   Email David C. Lucidi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great story telling Steve!! And Great pictures, Mike!

Not having logged into the forum for awhile, thought I'd share some story telling based on what was posted so far. I was at Cinesea for a hot minute (came down Thursday, had to leave by 1pm Friday). Thankfully I only live about 90 miles away (and one of these events, I WILL finally get to talk to you for more than 5 minutes, Steve!! [Wink]

So as posted, Thursday consists of the early birds, who usually arrive between 3pm-5:30pm. We usually do dinner around 7pm. This year, however, I skipped dinner, along with Mike Lattavo (our unofficial event photographer/Claus fill-in) and Jason Smith (world traveler extraordinaire! He spends almost 24 hours in transit to get here from Japan!!). We stayed behind, because the 3 of us wanted to help Terry Bange and Dave Baker finish getting the 35mm projector 'dialed in'. One of the concerns I had (from my personal background of doing structural signage installations), was that the initial platform the projectors sat on, was VERY unsteady, esp. since the floor had a slight pitch to it. With the cost of this projector reaching almost 5 figures, and being top heavy on an expandable stand, I pushed for coming up with a better stand solution. All I kept thinking was, some poor schmo was going to bump into the projector, send it crashing to the floor, and chaos would ensue.

After mulling around a bit, Jason Smith suggested cinderblocks. Although (if I recall correctly), he was thinking having them in 4 corners (like stilts) and a piece of wood on top. I knew that wouldn't work because of the floor pitch, BUT....Jason's use of the word 'cinderblocks' ignited my brain. I grabbed my laptop from my room (which had CAD software on it from work), took some measurements of the existing stand (height from floor, width and depth) and then looked up the local Lowe's for what was in stock for cinder blocks (and measurements of said blocks). A few minutes later, I had calculated a parts list, and me and Mike Lattavo were off to Lowe's (which ironically, is right next to where the rest of the early birds were currently eating dinner). Loaded up my parts list, headed back to the hotel....and 10 minutes later, had a ROCK solid (pun intended) assembly of stacked cinder blocks, with a base so stable it could have withstood a minor earthquake [Razz]

(I should add, that this projector weighs probably over 400 pounds, so kudos to Mike and Jason for grunting, lifting and transferring it from the old stand to the new base).

Finally, we had to do some minor 'shimming' to insure the projectors were now projecting 'level' on the screen. Success!

The next morning after breakfast, Mike, Jason & myself did some plug splicing for Dave Baker (for the 35mm speakers). Sadly, after that I had to head home, but got to enjoy watching FB updates as the weekend went on. I will also say, I did get to watch Reel 1 of House of Wax on Thursday night (test night) in 3D, which was AMAZING!! Big, BIG thanks to Dave & Terry for taking on such a monumental task of bringing this experience to our humble film convention!!!

And now.....back to our show's excellent report. Take it away Steve!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 09, 2018 08:56 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Excellent, Dave!

Until now I’ve had this nagging question:

“They brought cinderblocks from OHIO??!!!!”

Thanks for clearing that up!

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 10, 2018 04:10 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday II

Saturday at Cinesea is basically an 8 hour day of buying, selling, watching, and discussing film, even before we get to Saturday Night Show. Comfortable clothes and shoes are essential, warm clothes usually are too.

You can often tell where people are from by the amount of insulation they carry: three season jacket and a sweat shirt: Philadelphia and North. Wool hat, gloves and winter coat: Wilmington and South. I know people from Maine who just might show up in shorts and a T-shirt!

-If they have ski masks on they are probably there to rob us! (-when film collectors go bad…)

CineSea isn’t just films: we are human beings and have important parts of our lives that don’t come out of a lens (-and we are ever grateful for that!). At one point I found myself seated in a circle of folding chairs talking about family and work, the rising tide of middle age and other parts of real life. I realized I was talking among old friends and I thought that was great!

For myself, I drove down with a head cold and I took a fairly serious nap Saturday afternoon. To any of you that started to cough on the way home: I’m sorry! How much prose here is driven by NyQuil Industrial Strength Cold and Flu Formula is for historians to decide. (Then again, -nothing like sea air to clear a congested head!)

Here’s something that caught my eye: The Capazzo Table! There are many areas of film collecting I still have much to learn, but because of my electronics background I’m pretty comfortable with sound. They had a 16mm machine running through a mixer, effects box, an amplifier and speakers.

-

(Considering the Wattage available, I’d say they were restraining themselves.)

The Horse Trading went on all day. To me it looks like Gary Sloan is playing it cool here:

-

The next time I buy a car I want him to come along! (C’monnn: free year of car washes!)

Now, this was the first time with 35mm at the Ocean Holiday, but we wound up with two 35mm machines in the lineup. Here’s Geoff Curtis’ portable machine getting ready for Saturday Night Show:

-

Here is The Meltzer Table and The Meltzer is hard at work. There are dozens of films that need to be ready to go on screen Saturday night and Doug spends a substantial amount of time Saturday afternoon getting the Super-8 portion ready for screening. He’s had a lot of it available to him for no more than a few hours at this point and time is of the essence!

-

This kind of preparation by everybody involved makes a big difference. Sure, we have our false starts where somebody else has to jump in and light up the screen (“We are experiencing technical difficulties: Please stand by!”), but for the most part Saturday Night Show goes off one reel after another after another. This is pretty impressive considering the age of the media and equipment!

It’s kind of daunting to consider our mix of gauges on screen. For years we’ve been running Super-8 and 16mm and now we have 35mm too. On the surface of it showing up with 8mm film in this lineup is like showing up at the Monte Carlo Rally with a VW bug (…Didn’t Disney do something like that?). Herbie the Love Bug had Heart (…or a hidden turbocharger), and we have Doug’s Xenon GS-1200.

-

This is a formidable machine: it has the Glass and it has the Lumens. It also has the Decibels. It has allowed us narrow-gauge folk to make a decent showing in Wildwood for years now. I got a measure of the difference this one makes a few years ago when it was feeling under the weather and scheduled to visit Dr. Norris: Doug had to switch to his Halogen GS and even with everything else being equal, things were noticeably grayer up on the big screen.

Boathouse!

We’ve been going out to dinner from CineSea longer than we’ve been calling it “CineSea”! At Film Collectors Club International (-months later renamed “CineSea #1”) a couple of us were hungry and went out to eat: just as simple as that!

Many great traditions have started from less: for all we know the domestication of dogs started with some guy with one immense eyebrow saying “You know, Bob…these wolves are getting awfully close to our fire!”. Ten thousand years later we have chewy.com!

Coming up NEXT: The origins of Marriage. (“How on EARTH am I supposed to know who the FATHER is?!!!”)

The Boathouse is a mainstay. It operates deeper into the ends of season than many others, and besides: we like the food!

Beyond not having half the audience collapse from hunger halfway through Saturday Night Show, Saturday dinner serves a practical purpose. It’s kind of like the census: it puts most of the people in one place and sits them down so they are easily counted. It's a decent measure of the health of the event.

If you want a feel for the magnitude of it, take a look at this:

-

The five tables stretching off to the Horizon here are all CineSea. The unofficially-official headcount here is 36. This is up about six from not very long ago, and that’s encouraging.

There were some new faces to match up with not-so-new names: Charlie Peich came in from Illinois, Gregg Perry joined us from Minnesota and Dan Macarone from northern New Jersey. Guys: half of life is just showing up, and just by showing up (-and of course, more), you have made a difference.

-Thanks!

If you were also new and I didn’t mention you: I’m sorry! (Remember: NyQuil!)

Oddest thing: I was on my way out to take a walk on the beach on Saturday and one woman I’ve never met approached another. She asked “Are you a film-show wife?” and the second woman said “yes”, so the Village may be even bigger than we know! (I have a “film-show wife” too!)

(I wonder what they talked about!...I bet MY wife knows!)

We arrived at dessert: a custom-made cake provided by Nicole and Todd (another tradition) and then waddled our overfed selves back out to the cars. -Onward to the Ocean Holiday!

It’s Showtime!

Next: Saturday Night Show at last!

[ May 11, 2018, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Steve Klare ]

--------------------

Guy Taylor, Jr.
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 10, 2018 07:28 PM      Profile for Guy Taylor, Jr.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Fantastic Steve.

--------------------
Guy Taylor

Graham Ritchie
Film God

- posted May 11, 2018 01:56 AM      Profile for Graham Ritchie   Email Graham Ritchie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great write up and photos Steve [Smile]

Dominique De Bast
Film God

- posted May 11, 2018 02:37 AM      Profile for Dominique De Bast   Email Dominique De Bast   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Steve !

--------------------
Dominique

Brian Stearns
Master Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2018 03:25 AM      Profile for Brian Stearns         Edit/Delete Post 
Who's Gary Sloane?

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 11, 2018 05:56 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Gary Sloan?

-A Massachusetts Man!

Kind of a neighbor of yours if you live in Lexington, Mass. (Not so much Lexington, Kentucky!)

Once again: sometimes I gripe my drive down. Gary drives twice as far! I respect that kind of dedication.

Nice guy. He's done a lot for CineSea over the years.

UPDATE: I'd been alerted that I gave Gary Sloan an extra vowel!

I'd take it myself, but I already have an "e" at the end of my name!

[ May 11, 2018, 08:56 AM: Message edited by: Steve Klare ]

--------------------

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 11, 2018 09:57 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'll give it to Vanna White

David Baker
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2018 10:11 AM      Profile for David Baker   Email David Baker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
OK , so where's the pic that everyone wanted me and Terry to pose for with the cake that was made in honor of HOUSE OF WAX ?????

--------------------
Dave

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 11, 2018 10:29 AM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I suppose we can do requests:

A monkey's playing piano at a party. A guy walks up to him, says "Do you know your tail is on fire?". The monkey says "No, but if you hum a few bars I can fake it!"

-I mean: it's an old joke but it's still awful!

-

This is the only one like this I have...I wonder whose phone that is!

-single guy...or his wife let's him run around un-ringed!

You know, there's this story that your wedding ring goes on your left hand because it's closer to your heart. I think that's a lot of baloney! When you are out riding around in your cool car in your aviator sunglasses and racing jacket, and you wrap your hand around the windshield pillar, guess which hand the pretty woman in the car sitting next to you sees?

Maybe we should just have "Married" license plates and be done with the rings!

-just saying!

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 11, 2018 02:23 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Good Afternoon, Film Fans!

I got nuthin' for today, and that's a shame because we're ready to talk about Saturday Night Show. I've been writing about 3 pages a day for almost a week and I've decided to take today off!

-tune in tomorrow and Sunday and we'll bring this to an exciting conclusion! (-or at least "satisfying!")

-

--------------------

Michael Lattavo
Expert Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2018 03:42 PM      Profile for Michael Lattavo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I can add some in the meantime (I think....its been a long time since I've uploaded a picture here!) - anyway, I'll give it a shot!

And.....after 30 minutes of trial and error, it worked! I now remember how to upload a picture! (It's actually quite easy, once you get the hang of it) - I feel as content as this guy - His name escapes me, but I know this was his first show:

-

Evan and Dave (I believe his name is Dave, someone correct me if I'm wrong - anyway, to the guy sitting down, thanks for the shorts, my daughter LOVES Caps for Sale!)

-

Ed sure is one tough negotiator!

-

Finally, I took some shots of life outside the garage....was pretty misty!

-

-

-

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 11, 2018 03:45 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Looks good to me!

The gent in the baseball cap is Charlie Peich: nice guy!

He knows I'm studying German and he knows I like trains, so somehow he managed to bring a German film with trains in it and invited me over to his table to enjoy it!

Uploading here is like driving a stick-shift: yeah, you stall the first couple of tries but eventually you don't give it a second thought!

-I'd be a happy camper if it was the biggest technological challenge I faced on a day-to-day basis!

-for example, we have a dishwasher that chokes on corn!

--------------------

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 12, 2018 03:19 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dankescheon - Shorty

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 12, 2018 07:02 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Saturday Night Show

There you are! – A Lone Wolf film collector! If you are lucky, your family “understands” (“Keeps him off the streets!”). Some of us do shows for our friends: they enjoy it but none of them are going home to reels of their own. Personally, I am from a county of more than two million people and as far as I know, I am THE film collector.

Where’s the fellowship? Is there anybody around that appreciates this stuff the way you do? When you talk about film, do other people’s eyes glaze over?

Where’s the learning? The problem with being the only person around that cares about some subject is that you don’t know what you don’t know and you have no way of finding out either. You may actually be so wrong about something, but locally at least, you’re the expert!

CineSea does a great job of fixing these problems. You get the chance to meet other people who love film, you learn what they know, you experience what they enjoy, and you also hear their points of view.

In MY point of view, Saturday Night Show is the central event of the weekend: it’s where it all comes together. It’s a very cooperative thing: nobody brings everything. The screen and the machines and the films come from many different people, and many also provide the planning and muscle to get it all in place.

The program is downright spontaneous! –multiple gauges, many different genres and eras. The only rule is it needs to be 20 minutes or less.

The program usually starts (as it should) with trailers and day sets. From there it can go many places (or at least “most” places…).

I’ve enjoyed being a part of this. In the early years I trucked down my entire sound system, and I still bring films. Very often the prints I have brought are the same ones I’ve reviewed here in “8mm Print Reviews”: in other words the best of my best, and the ones that mean a lot to me. It’s kind of gratifying seeing one of your favorite prints being shown on a larger screen through a sharper lens with a brighter lamp: it shows the potential that lives in those tiny frames!

This is marathon viewing: first light hits the screen usually around 8PM, and the curtain comes down (if we had one…) after 1AM. Once again, comfortable clothing is essential. Some of us bring our own chairs: I have this really cool camping chair that is almost a chair-shaped hammock . It’s been on canoe trips, to PeeWee Soccer (back in the day), Boy Scouts (ditto…), in front of many camp fires and lately CineSea too!

This was the first triple-gauge CineSea and that applied to Saturday Night Show too. Using the Baker-Bange Machine would have required relocating it as well as its cinderblock base, so Geoff Curtis stepped in with his portable machine instead.

I’m going to sit down in the audience now, and we’ll let Geoff get started.

Enjoy Saturday Night Show at CineSea 17!

-

-The Show Must Go On!

-

These guys are kind of a guilty pleasure of my adulthood: Mom wouldn’t let me watch ‘em when I was a little kid…then again having been the Dad of a little kid, I now understand where she was coming from…just a little!

-

There’s always a lot going on behind the scenes to keep the screen bright. Of course being that we are

all in the same room it’s never very far behind the scenes!

-

We have 8mm, we have 16mm, we have 35.

–and they think THEY have the Right Stuff?!

-

There’s more going on here than what’s on screen. Several times over the years we’ve had brave, talented souls grab the mic. and offer us a song! We had two this time, with film intros. Personally, I’ll be kind to the CineSea audience and just stick with electronics!

-

We finally bid farewell to our old friend “The Crimson Ghost” this time. Over the last couple of years we’ve had 12 episodes of Atomic Era hijinks, old-car chases and people in pin-striped suits having fist fights and pointing revolvers at each other. It’s good to know that the good guys won out in the end and The Effluvium Deluminator didn’t fall into the wrong hands!

We had a decent crowd from the start until the very end, but the end came as it always does, in the blackness of a cold Wildwood night.

I can’t speak for anybody else, but I sleep WELL after Saturday Night Show!

NEXT: All Good Things…

--------------------

Steve Klare
Film Guy

- posted May 13, 2018 12:25 PM      Profile for Steve Klare   Email Steve Klare   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
 -

So Long!, Farewell!, Aufwiedersehen!, Goodbye!...

Saturday Night Show came and went. Sunday is mainly about getting ready to go home and saying our goodbyes.

A group went back to Marvis for breakfast. I would imagine given the late night the crowd was a little lighter than the morning before.

Of course we kept CineSea tradition and took the group photo! The crowd has grown large enogh it has become downright CinemaScope!

The conversation goes on even after the cars leave the hotel. Connections are made and from there on e-mails and texts and phone calls flow in many directions. Many times I‘ve had CineSea friends contact me that some films of machine I’m interested has become available, other times they have a technical problem they need help with, and I do try.

The people that participate in this hobby are part of what gives it its unique personality, just as they always have. Part of enjoying the hobby is getting to know us. If you are in a position to join us at CineSea, please do!

Special thanks to Mike Lattavo for the dozens of pictures he sent me: This would be a pretty dry exercise without them!

I’ve never considered a CineSea to be really over until Claus finishes his “CineSea in Pictures”. I’m finishing mine so I’d like to take a page from the Olympic Games!

I now declare CineSea 17 to be concluded, and invite the film collectors of the World to join us at CineSea 18, October 12th - 14th in Wildwood, New Jersey!

-

Sunrise over the Atlantic on Sunday Morning: something very few of us were awake to see that weekend!

--------------------

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 13, 2018 12:58 PM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'm always up at 5 - Prayers and Silence - Thank you Steve and Michael for the excellent commentary and photography - Claus is proud, I know - Shorty

Douglas Meltzer

- posted May 13, 2018 03:27 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I second that Shorty!

The Super 8mm opening show reel on Saturday night started with a Walt Disney promo for their 8mm releases. A few daysets & ads were followed by a Red Fox trailer for War of the Worlds (nice color!). This led into the new release Back to the Future Promo, which features Huey Lewis and the News performing Power of Love.

Some of the other Super 8mm films screened that night were:

The Hostage - a Derann release of a John Woo action short (250') made for BMW Films that features both Clive Owen and a BMW Z4 Roadster.

Fats Waller Soundies & An Intimate Dinner in Celebration of Warner Bros. Silver Jubilee both courtesy of Shorty Caruso.

Marketing Films' well edited 400' cutdown of True Grit.

Derann's Reflections USA & Narrow Gauage in Portugal (a Railroad film), both from Steve Klare.

Son of Kong - the silent Ken Films 200 footer that I had sound striped and then added sync audio to.

Scope Reel:
American Film Institute Promo (Derann)
Yongary, Monster from the Deep - fun German trailer
Presto - Derann's release of the Pixar short

Invaders From Mars - The Red Fox 400' digest (actually more like the last reel of the film than a digest). This got a huge reaction because the color is still absolutely gorgeous!

I know I've forgotten a few.....

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Joe Caruso
Film God

- posted May 14, 2018 08:08 AM      Profile for Joe Caruso     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There will be more great reels to run in October, that's when we get all spooky and funny with the unusual and unique - Please everyone join us - Shorty

All times are Central
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC