8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm Forum   » EUMIG Mark S 802 projector Repair

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: EUMIG Mark S 802 projector Repair
Greg Polutanovich
Junior

- posted March 05, 2019 09:35 PM      Profile for Greg Polutanovich   Email Greg Polutanovich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello..the volume on my Eumig is not consistent as it slightly goes high to low sound with some crackly noice. Can anyone please help me with this problem..thank you.

|  IP: Logged

Leon Norris
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2019 11:00 AM      Profile for Leon Norris   Email Leon Norris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Greg, Try spraying the volume control with tuner cleaner! When you spray get behind it! Then move the switch back and forth the switch could be dirty! So try that! Leon.

John Capazzo
Master Film Handler

- posted March 06, 2019 06:10 PM      Profile for John Capazzo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also, push the record button in while it's in FWD for 10 seconds. I had that problem and it solved the inconsistent sound problem.

--------------------
"the image is about 30 feet ahead of us."

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC