8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » Super 8mm Sound Cartoons

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Super 8mm Sound Cartoons
Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2004 05:44 AM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I have a shelf of boxed 200ft cartoons.At $12US( or 7 pounds Stg,) each plus postage.If there is any interest I'll list them.Trev

[ May 12, 2004, 06:09 AM: Message edited by: Trevor Adams ]

--------------------
Trevor

|  IP: Logged

Jim Harry
Junior

- posted May 11, 2004 02:27 PM      Profile for Jim Harry   Email Jim Harry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see the list. Thanks, Jim

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2004 05:51 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Robin Hood& little John/Winnie the Pooh and Tigger too/Dumbo/Brer Rabbit & the Tar baby/Jolly holiday/Super nanny/Day in Disneyland/The Band Concert/Pinocchio comes to Life/Monstro the Whale/The White rabbit/Mad Hatters Tea Party/Once upon a Dream/Prince & the Dragon/Whistle while you Work/Dwarfs Dilemma/Three cabellaros/Love bug -1/love Bug-2/Pluto and the Armadillo/
Monster from under the sea/Ireland/L&H in the Hoosegow/Chimp antics/Five faces of Sellars/Million Dollar Cat/Two Mouseketeers/
Cat Friday/Saturday evening Puss/Cat Napping/Little Orphan//Cat Concerto/Casanova Cat/Cat Fishin'/Mouse Troubles/Sorcerers Apprentice/Wild Wheelin' Wheels/Aladdins Cave/The Magician/Law & Order/Outer Space visitor/(last 4 Mighty Mouse)/Rocket racket/Wakiki Wabbit/Plumbers Helper/World of the Horse/Mickeys Trailer/Ugly Duckling/Small One/Island of Mystery/The Rescuers(2 on 400ft reel)/Evening with lady and the Tramp/Muzzle Trouble/Brave little tailor/Follow that Feather/Mickey Mouse Disco/Legend of Hanging Rock/Match of the Century.
please excuse typing!
Trev

[ May 12, 2004, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Trevor Adams ]

--------------------
Trevor

Colin Preston
Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2004 06:37 PM      Profile for Colin Preston   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Trevor
Sent you an e-mail, did you get it OK
Col

Trevor Adams
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted May 11, 2004 07:10 PM      Profile for Trevor Adams   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I've replied Colin.If you see titles you like I'll run them and comment,OK?Trev

--------------------
Trevor

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC