8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » DERANN features sale/trade

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DERANN features sale/trade
Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted July 30, 2005 06:03 AM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm selling some brand NEW and mint Derann prints, stereo sound/Dolby Surround :

ROMANICNG THE STONE (cinemascope,new) 4 X 600ft 275 € SOLD
DIE HARD 2 DIE HARDER (cinemascope,new,original Derann BOX) 4 X 600ft 250 € SOLD
DUMBO (DISNEY,new) 2 X 600ft 200 € SOLD
RESCUERS DOWN UNDER (DISNEY,new,original DERANN color BOX) 3 X 600ft 240 € out of print
POLTERGESIT (cinemascope,new,original Derann BOX) 7x400ft 300 €
ALIEN (cinemascope,new) 3x800ft 400 € out of print ON HOLD

Ask for shipping charges to your country, I can also trade with 35mm or 16mm stuff

[ September 22, 2005, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Edoardo Ercoli ]

|  IP: Logged

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted July 31, 2005 04:31 PM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello dude! You know, the only sad thing about the new product in super 8, (coming from overseas) is the extreme prices, at least, to this yank. That, and the fact that to be a film collector, it certianly doesn't pay to be poor, but they are a bunch of beauties!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2005 04:25 AM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you are right, anyway I can accept trade also for my Derann faetures, if you have some 16mm movies I'll be happy of trading

Osi Osgood
Film God

- posted August 01, 2005 11:34 AM      Profile for Osi Osgood   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I had some 16mm I would, but I only collect super 8mm. All the best in selling them!

--------------------
"All these moments will be lost in time, just like ... tears, in the rain. "

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 01, 2005 03:20 PM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kind OSI, I still have 2 excellent complete shorts of Popeye, color and sound:

POPEYE AND THE MAGIC HAT 200ft
THE GLAD GLADIATOR 200ft

I can sell them at a very cheap price(7 € each) because they are in italian language(but you can dub in english if you want); anyway they are really good prints by I.E. international and have the original pleastic BOX and card sleeve. Derann also distributed them a time ago. The postal charges for USA should be about 5 euros for registered airmail, that's just for information

Chip Gelmini
Phenomenal Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2005 02:58 PM      Profile for Chip Gelmini     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Edoardo

Please contact me privately prfcg@cape.com

I have a question regarding obtaining Ciro super 8 M-3 Special super 8 tape splicers. Since they come from Italy, can you get one for me?

CG

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 15, 2005 03:19 PM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I replied as you required

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 26, 2005 12:11 PM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
romancing the stone, die hard and die hard 2 have been sold

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 28, 2005 02:03 PM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Kind Cris, Hi, I'm interested to your 16mm film. I'm most interested to Short cartoons
by Disney, Warner ,MGM and to Disney animated features or live action with
animation (like Mary Poppins), I also like features like Jaws, Close
encounters of the 3rd kind, Indiana jones.... Science fition, horror and
adventure .

Referring to my prints: Alien and Poltergeist are simply perfect.
Poltergeist is NEW never run. I think it's in german language (but I cannot
be sure since I never run it) because it's the original Kemski edition
cinemascope polyestere distributed by Derann. This is the best print of
Poltergeist distributed by Derann, then Derann took Kemski negative and
orinted it by itself, but like all early prints this one is better.
Alien is perfect too , no lines at all from the start to the end, and no
splices or missing parts. I dubbed it in italian language so you'll have to
overwrite the italian track. Poltergeist comes with its original box of 7 x
400 ft ; Alien comes in 4x800ft and new metal cans.

Shipping to USA is 8,50 euros for each print.

Please send your 16mm list, and I'll look for something for trade. thank you
and best regards

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2005 04:10 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Edoardo,
I should of asked if they were in English first. I have no way of dubbing them. Darn!
thanks,
Chris

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted August 29, 2005 10:41 AM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
That could not be a problem, if you give me your word you'll take them, I can dub them in english for you. But you have to be sure you want them; if I'll dub them in english I'll lose the chance to sell them to an Italian or German buyer, so I can do it but I have to be sure you'll buy them or trade with something interesting. My "Dumbo" Derann print is in english if you could be interested to. Please send your list if you are interested to trade

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted September 11, 2005 02:28 AM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Dumbo Has gone

Edoardo Ercoli
Film Handler

- posted September 22, 2005 01:32 PM      Profile for Edoardo Ercoli   Email Edoardo Ercoli   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Alien on hold

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC