8mm Forum

my profile | my password | search | faq | register | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» 8mm Forum   » 8mm films for sale/trade/wanted   » For Sale Large Collection of Super 8mm Features, Comedys, Shorts, Digests, and More.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Sale Large Collection of Super 8mm Features, Comedys, Shorts, Digests, and More.
Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted June 21, 2006 10:01 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If you are interested in the list of movies I have for sale, please email me at jjgeisler741@aol.com and I will email you the list. I inherited this collection and now I am parting with most of it. Here are a few titles, The Lone Ranger 1956, To Have and To Have Not 1945, A Star Is Born 1937, Several L & H, WC Feilds, The Shadow Strikes 1937, San Francisco 1936, Stage Coach 1939 and much much more. You pay for shipping. Thank you for your interest, Julie

|  IP: Logged

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 22, 2006 08:44 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the forum Julie. [Cool] How'd you find this place?

--------------------
Call me Phoenix. *dusts off the ashes*

Douglas Meltzer

- posted June 23, 2006 01:20 PM      Profile for Douglas Meltzer   Email Douglas Meltzer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There are some great films on Julie's list. Send her an e-mail!

Doug

--------------------
I think there's room for just one more film.....

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted June 24, 2006 08:22 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello Jan, Well I first heard about this great forum from a gentalmen named Ken and then from another gentalmen named Lance. They told me I should post my Grandfathers Super 8mm collection here and that you great people would really enjoy them. I also have a few titles up on eBay. [Smile] I am glad to have found this message board. I know my Grandad would be happy that people who really enjoy Super 8mm like him self are getting these great films. Thank you for the warm welcome, Julie [Big Grin]

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted June 24, 2006 09:32 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Julie, what is your eBay ID? [Cool]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted June 24, 2006 09:59 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
It's jjgeisler741 [Smile]

--------------------

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted June 24, 2006 10:05 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that is right Jan, jjgeisler741 you are good! [Smile]
Julie

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted July 05, 2006 05:01 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello, Thank you all for all the interest!! I still have about 120 titles left if anybody else is interested!! Just email me at jjgeisler741@aol.com .
Thanks again,
Julie

Cohen Phillips
Film Handler

- posted July 10, 2006 08:43 PM      Profile for Cohen Phillips   Author's Homepage   Email Cohen Phillips   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just shot you an email Julie. [Smile]

--------------------
[IMG]http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c333/Hulk03/DCRbanner.jpg[/IMG]
http://blogtalkradio.com/DCR

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted July 12, 2006 08:56 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Great, Great hope to hear from you. You guys are great!!! I still have around 100 titles left!! If anyone else would like the list I have for sale, just email me at jjgeisler741@aol.com Thanks again,
Julie

Kevin Clark
Jedi Master Film Handler

- posted July 13, 2006 04:31 AM      Profile for Kevin Clark     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Just a note to say a big 'Thank You' to Julie for her superfast & friendly service - the features she posted to me on Friday last week arrived here in the UK on Tuesday this week ie: only four days in transit including the weekend - and yes the films are really excellent too! I would heartliy recommend any collectors worldwide of Super 8 features & shorts on these forums to request Julie's list which has many superb titles, keen prices and service second to none!
Kevin

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted July 14, 2006 09:31 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you Kevin, I am glad you are enjoying the films!! [Big Grin]

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 15, 2006 08:04 AM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Having just come into some money for my birthday (which was on July 13), I now have a good reason to go over that emailed list from Julie again, slowly and carefully... [Wink]

--------------------

Chris Drumma
Expert Film Handler

- posted July 15, 2006 11:13 AM      Profile for Chris Drumma   Email Chris Drumma   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Happy birthday Jan,
Save some of them for me.
Chris

Jan Bister
Darth 8mm

- posted July 15, 2006 12:28 PM      Profile for Jan Bister   Email Jan Bister   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, and maybe I will [Big Grin]

--------------------

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted July 24, 2006 11:49 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Hello All, There are still some really great titles left!! Anyone else want to see the list of titles I have left, just email me at jjgeisler741@aol.com and I will email it out to you ASAP!! Again you guys are great! Thanks for the great response, Julie [Smile]

Dan Lail
Film God

- posted July 31, 2006 07:45 PM      Profile for Dan Lail   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Julie is one of the most courteous and professional people I have dealt with. [Wink] These films have the look of white glove handling and treatment. [Smile]

Julie Geisler
Film Handler

- posted August 03, 2006 01:32 PM      Profile for Julie Geisler   Email Julie Geisler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I still have some great titles left. If anyone else would like my list, just email me at jjgeisler741@aol.com. The responce form this board has been wonderful!! Everyone that has responded to my post have been so nice and great to deal with!! Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks for all the interest, Julie [Wink] [Smile] [Big Grin]

All times are Central  
   Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Visit www.film-tech.com for free equipment manual downloads. Copyright 2003-2019 Film-Tech Cinema Systems LLC